• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadaiz

Sadaiz

May 24, 2018
Hi folks,
I would like to know if with my weight 54 kilo if I take 2(28x20mg) 1120 mg (can I take less? )of OxyContin slow release before I go to bed, will I have the chance to not wake up ? Knowing I never use those type of opioid and I'd like to feast with food and alcohol before. :)

Thanks a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Honestly I'm too afraid you'll be damaged since 1g of oxy = 2g of morphine and the dosage recommended to ctb in the PPH is 10g of morphine + lots of other drugs. I'd advise you not to do that.

• Hmph!
Reactions: sadworld
Sadaiz

Sadaiz

May 24, 2018
Honestly I'm too afraid you'll be damaged since 1g of oxy = 2g of morphine and the dosage recommended to ctb in the PPH is 10g of morphine + lots of other drugs. I'd advise you not to do that.
Hi
So you are saying it's not enough ?
Damaged how ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, not only is it not enough but even 5g wouldn't be very reliable since opiates are often mixed with other drugs (have a look at the pph)
Hi

Damaged how ?
Liver failure is extremely probable. Brain damage is possible.

Last edited:
Sadaiz

Sadaiz

May 24, 2018
Hi, not only is it not enough but even 5g wouldn't be very reliable since opiates are often mixed with other drugs (have a look at the pph)
I have looked at the pph, still when I see how one pill almost killed me, with a bit of alcohol,(respitory distress) I thought 28 of them could do something, don't you think ? ?

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
I have looked at the pph, still when I see what one pill almost killed me, with a bit of alcohol, I thought 28 of them could do something, nope ?
That's a feeling, not a reality... it is possible that much less could kill you but it is also possible that you'll end up with severe liver failure, severe kidney failure and severe brain damage. I'd advise you not to gamble with that.

Reactions: byebyeburdee and logan
Sadaiz

Sadaiz

May 24, 2018
That's a feeling, not a reality... it is possible that much less could kill you but it is also possible that you'll end up with severe liver failure, severe kidney failure and severe brain damage. I'd advise you not to gamble with that.

have you real knowledge on those subjects ?

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
have you real knowledge on those subjects ?
I don't know what you mean by "real knowledge". I know opiates OD can lead to these kinds of illnesses, but I'm not a physicist.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationalis and Sadaiz
Sadaiz

Sadaiz

May 24, 2018
I don't know what you mean by "real knowledge". I know opiates OD can lead to these kinds of illnesses, but I'm not a physicist.
Thrilled D don't answer anymore and now this , thrilled I am.

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Hi folks,
I would like to know if with my weight 54 kilo if I take 2(28x20mg) 1120 mg (can I take less? )of OxyContin slow release before I go to bed, will I have the chance to not wake up ? Knowing I never use those type of opioid and I'd like to feast with food and alcohol before. :)

Thanks a lot.
I have ten 200 mg substitol (extended release) tablets at home. 200mg of substitol is equal to about 150 mg of morphine. I'm still very unsure if they would do the trick. i weight 65kg.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I have ten 200 mg substitol (extended release) tablets at home. 200mg of substitol is equal to about 150 mg of morphine. I'm still very unsure if they would do the trick. i weight 65kg.
PPH says 10g of morphine is the minimum needed. 150mg x 10 is 1500mg. 1000mg is equal to 1 gram. You do not have anywhere near what you need. Try 10 times that amount. Both things mentioned in this post (by yourself and the OP) will not be effective, not even close and could just result in brain damage or other organ issues due to other medications that may be combined in those drugs. But odds are you would just take a nice nap, and maybe vomit some if you lack any tolerance to opiates. If you have tolerance to opiates you will need even more than 10g of morphine.

Also extended release drugs should never be used. They will make failure even more possible.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: DIWhyNoDO, sadworld, archipelago and 2 others
C

colin

Aug 23, 2021
Hi folks,

Thanks a lot.
what is oxy contin? how does it work

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
PPH says 10g of morphine is the minimum needed. 150mg x 10 is 1500mg. 1000mg is equal to 1 gram. You do not have anywhere near what you need. Try 10 times that amount. Both things mentioned in this post (by yourself and the OP) will not be effective, not even close and could just result in brain damage or other organ issues due to other medications that may be combined in those drugs. But odds are you would just take a nice nap, and maybe vomit some if you lack any tolerance to opiates. If you have tolerance to opiates you will need even more than 10g of morphine.

Also extended release drugs should never be used. They will make failure even more possible.
What? Wikipedia says that 200 mg taken orally can be lethal. I have no tolerance and I would prepare the tablets by heating the material so that the morphine is not extended, and I will administer it through my butt, so it will have a stronger effect than orally taken and I can't get rid of it with vomiting. Why do you think that this method would not work, I'm sincerely curious because I thought it is very safe. 10g would be an absolute overkill, or do you have a source for that assumption? Sorry for my English.

Reactions: sadworld
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
What? Wikipedia says that 200 mg taken orally can be lethal. I have no tolerance and I would prepare the tablets by heating the material so that the morphine is not extended, and I will administer it through my butt, so it will have a stronger effect than orally taken and I can't get rid of it with vomiting. Why do you think that this method would not work, I'm sincerely curious because I thought it is very safe. 10g would be an absolute overkill, or do you have a source for that assumption? Sorry for my English.
The source is listed in the PPH which is very accurate in regards to these kinds of things. You can find the most recent copy in resources section. 200mg is not going I be enough, that's not accurate. Also anything with slow release should not be used for this purpose. You need these medications to hit your system all at once or odds are it will be a failure. Even the PPH doesn't recommend overdoses for this reason. They are one of the most unreliable methods by far (talking about prescription and non prescription medication overdoses) and are generally not a method that anyone should recommend as fast or peaceful as it generally will take days, there will be pain as organs fail, and opiate overdoses are very simple and easy to reverse if you are found. Even police will have the reversal on them at all times so you wouldn't even have to be in a hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadaiz
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
The source is listed in the PPH which is very accurate in regards to these kinds of things. You can find the most recent copy in resources section. 200mg is not going I be enough, that's not accurate. Also anything with slow release should not be used for this purpose. You need these medications to hit your system all at once or odds are it will be a failure. Even the PPH doesn't recommend overdoses for this reason. They are one of the most unreliable methods by far (talking about prescription and non prescription medication overdoses) and are generally not a method that anyone should recommend as fast or peaceful as it generally will take days, there will be pain as organs fail, and opiate overdoses are very simple and easy to reverse if you are found. Even police will have the reversal on them at all times so you wouldn't even have to be in a hospital.
ok thanks, it just seems odd to me, because I almost stopped breathing with about 100 mg. And you can easily get rid of the slow release by "cooking" it with a little water. And of course I would not be found by anyone when i do it. I mean, so many people die with an overdose by accident, and I'm sure that they don't take more than 1000 mg. Now you made me hesitant of that method, but it still seems strange to me that people think that it would not work. Maybe i have to learn to take it directly into my vein, then it should work for sure. I read many reports from people who almost died with opiates, and all of them said that it was very peaceful.

Reactions: Sadaiz
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
ok thanks, it just seems odd to me, because I almost stopped breathing with about 100 mg. And you can easily get rid of the slow release by "cooking" it with a little water. And of course I would not be found by anyone when i do it. I mean, so many people die with an overdose by accident, and I'm sure that they don't take more than 1000 mg. Now you made me hesitant of that method, but it still seems strange to me that people think that it would not work. Maybe i have to learn to take it directly into my vein, then it should work for sure. I read many reports from people who almost died with opiates, and all of them said that it was very peaceful.
I've overdosed several times and it's not that it isn't peaceful. It just isn't as easy or simple to do as people think and the quantity you would need needs to be more substantial in the end. You will end up waking up from just 200mg. And sure, you can boil it down and drink it to release the timed aspect but swallowing the pills is the least likely way to overdose for one. You don't get a lot of the medication in your system at one time that way.

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
yeah, i see that, especially since bioavailability is about 20% when taken orally. I would need about 4000 mg of morphine taken IR to be sure. And i would mix in some benzodiazepines for good measure. thats the best way to go, but it is almost as expansive as N.

MolinaKeyLime

MolinaKeyLime

Dec 16, 2021

Liver failure is extremely probable. Brain damage is possible.
Where is the pph? Im new here and lost thx

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
hey, actual IV junkie here. you don't calculate the dose by body mass. and 1g oxy = 2g morphine is pure baseless guesswork.
*orally*, you'll get roughly the same *analgesic* effects from either 1 part oxycodone or 1.5 part morphine within a 24-hour interval. snorting, smoking, IV, rectal, all different. BUT that is the *equianalgesic* dose, whereas to ctb you need respiratory depression.
let's just say, fentanyl is a piece-of-shit drug compared to smack. bad high. but it's powerful in suppressing the breathing centers of your brain.

ctb-wise, your best bet is to IV the shit. crush it up. OR, if you've got oxy ER, go for a 80 maybe (if you're opiate-naive). break down the ER mechanism with some soda (coke, fizzy drinks, pop, whatever you call it) and snort it. not really sure if an 80 will do, for some it does. aim for a higher dose just so it doesn't fail.

although I ain't sure if you've just been a massive junkie now. either way it works. cuz I'm pretty sure at one point during active addiction one will want to kill themselves.

quite a bit of the time I opt to living another day just so I can use. but I digress.
yeah, i see that, especially since bioavailability is about 20% when taken orally. I would need about 4000 mg of morphine taken IR to be sure. And i would mix in some benzodiazepines for good measure. thats the best way to go, but it is almost as expansive as N.
BA (bioavailability) is not what determines death. the peak plasma concentration it reaches is. BA is the mathematical integral of plasma conc. over time. there's shit that can last a very long time on a mild conc., like methadone, or fent patches.
and that's why oral opiate ODs ain't a good idea. you want it to hit you hard, reach that peak dose and stay there for a couple minutes, and boom, black out and you dead.
IV fentanyl does a pretty good job at that. although if the OD got reversed (getting narcan'ed) and you happen to have had a seizure in the process, there is some sort of complications. electrotoxicity, brain fog, etc.

Edit: yeah like they said, go for a cocktail. drink/do some benzos BEFORE you take the opis. guaranteed to work if you've little or no tolerance.

Last edited:
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
hey, actual IV junkie here. you don't calculate the dose by body mass. and 1g oxy = 2g morphine is pure baseless guesswork.
*orally*, you'll get roughly the same *analgesic* effects from either 1 part oxycodone or 1.5 part morphine within a 24-hour interval. snorting, smoking, IV, rectal, all different. BUT that is the *equianalgesic* dose, whereas to ctb you need respiratory depression.
let's just say, fentanyl is a piece-of-shit drug compared to smack. bad high. but it's powerful in suppressing the breathing centers of your brain.

ctb-wise, your best bet is to IV the shit. crush it up. OR, if you've got oxy ER, go for a 80 maybe (if you're opiate-naive). break down the ER mechanism with some soda (coke, fizzy drinks, pop, whatever you call it) and snort it. not really sure if an 80 will do, for some it does. aim for a higher dose just so it doesn't fail.

although I ain't sure if you've just been a massive junkie now. either way it works. cuz I'm pretty sure at one point during active addiction one will want to kill themselves.

quite a bit of the time I opt to living another day just so I can use. but I digress.

BA (bioavailability) is not what determines death. the peak plasma concentration it reaches is. BA is the mathematical integral of plasma conc. over time. there's shit that can last a very long time on a mild conc., like methadone, or fent patches.
and that's why oral opiate ODs ain't a good idea. you want it to hit you hard, reach that peak dose and stay there for a couple minutes, and boom, black out and you dead.
IV fentanyl does a pretty good job at that. although if the OD got reversed (getting narcan'ed) and you happen to have had a seizure in the process, there is some sort of complications. electrotoxicity, brain fog, etc.

Edit: yeah like they said, go for a cocktail. drink/do some benzos BEFORE you take the opis. guaranteed to work if you've little or no tolerance.
cool to see an actual IV drugaddict. Hello there.

Why do you think fentanyl is a "bad high" ?

little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
cool to see an actual IV drugaddict. Hello there.

Why do you think fentanyl is a "bad high" ?
it's cold, uneuphoric (compared to smack). heroin has that warm fuzzy feeling that I spend my whole life chasing.

the way I see fentanyl is just…it's too medical. it has that "hospital feeling". I thought it's a fucking wonder that people get hooked to it as their DoC (drug of choice).

btw, you have a preferred DoC / ROI?

Last edited:
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
it's cold, uneuphoric (compared to smack). heroin has that warm fuzzy feeling that I spend my whole life chasing.

the way I see fentanyl is just…it's too medical. it has that "hospital feeling". I thought it's a fucking wonder that people get hooked to it as their DoC (drug of choice).

btw, you have a preferred DoC / ROI?
I only got sick when I tried heroin. I was seriously unable to stand up and I got sick as the flue sick.

DoC = Oxycodone . Thats the best I have ever tried in drugs. Nothing beats that. 40 mg.

What does ROI stand for ?

You realize you're chasing a ghost right?

little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
I only got sick when I tried heroin. I was seriously unable to stand up and I got sick as the flue sick.

DoC = Oxycodone . Thats the best I have ever tried in drugs. Nothing beats that. 40 mg.

What does ROI stand for ?

You realize you're chasing a ghost right?

oops that's a typo. ROA. route of administration.

yeah I know there's folks who trade their morphine prescription (what heroin is metabolized to, essentially) for oxys cuz they end up puking like a motherfucker on it.

and it's not just me who's chasing the ghost. you too, buddy. there's a lot of dark shit down the rabbit hole.
but I'd willingly take that. I get tongue-tied explaining this to those who's never used or been addicted. it's my fate. "it's sick I want" - to quote Elliott Smith.

and more people are killing themselves when they get forced into sobriety than when they used. I'm not getting sober anywhere soon. not until my faith in humanity gets restored. but I can't see that happen anywhere near soon either.

S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
oops that's a typo. ROA. route of administration.

yeah I know there's folks who trade their morphine prescription (what heroin is metabolized to, essentially) for oxys cuz they end up puking like a motherfucker on it.

and it's not just me who's chasing the ghost. you too, buddy. there's a lot of dark shit down the rabbit hole.
but I'd willingly take that. I get tongue-tied explaining this to those who's never used or been addicted. it's my fate. "it's sick I want" - to quote Elliott Smith.

and more people are killing themselves when they get forced into sobriety than when they used. I'm not getting sober anywhere soon. not until my faith in humanity gets restored. but I can't see that happen anywhere near soon either.
Im sober from amphetamines but I still think its better with sobriety than using that. But it was a fun period, except I didn't "use" my time with it very well.

I never went IV tho but thats basically the same as when you first try it and then it gets worse like snorting gets worse.

Never liked needles.

Im not gonna chase the rabbit cause I know where it all leads anyway. Im done chasing anything in this stupid life. All im chasing is death.

little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
Im sober from amphetamines but I still think its better with sobriety than using that. But it was a fun period, except I didn't "use" my time with it very well.

I never went IV tho but thats basically the same as when you first try it and then it gets worse like snorting gets worse.

Never liked needles.

Im not gonna chase the rabbit cause I know where it all leads anyway. Im done chasing anything in this stupid life. All im chasing is death.
aw man. I can never imagine how anxious I would get with amphetamines. but I guess it'd be all fun and games, like you said, until crippling anxiety and that little green man comes knock on your door to say hi.
so I mean, good for ya. I mean it.

opiates' been my life support, really. there was a time when a stupid fucking 16 y/o thought they'd use for a while before they take an OD. four years later they're still alive, just with a gram a day habit. story of my fucking life. last time I shot 3 grams in an attempt, didn't do nothing. I'm too fucked up to even die.

so I don't know what even made you choose sobriety. I do wanna know. you seem to have a very sober view on things.

no pun intended lol.

S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
aw man. I can never imagine how anxious I would get with amphetamines. but I guess it'd be all fun and games, like you said, until crippling anxiety and that little green man comes knock on your door to say hi.
so I mean, good for ya. I mean it.

opiates' been my life support, really. there was a time when a stupid fucking 16 y/o thought they'd use for a while before they take an OD. four years later they're still alive, just with a gram a day habit. story of my fucking life. last time I shot 3 grams in an attempt, didn't do nothing. I'm too fucked up to even die.

so I don't know what even made you choose sobriety. I do wanna know. you seem to have a very sober view on things.

no pun intended lol.
Well.

I think it's better to try to grow from the experiences of life without substances. It's not natural to let them interfere with your biology.
I learned it the hard way, I wish I didn't have to go through that outdrawn misery.
But life is still unfair and it's still all about genes, which of us who "make" it in life and which of us who don't.

Honestly, I'm too messed up in the head to formulate a serious text on this because of my long isolation, but at least thats somewhat of my idea anyway.

It's also a lot about perspective I've learned. Like , when you're doing bad without drugs and you go through bad times , it will never be permanent. No human condition is permanent. So, this perspective thinking will snowball and make you go forward.

I think everyone has the abillity to go far in the learning process and growing part of life but it's a hard process and you ´have to really enjoy the work put into the process. And you have to see that things take time. I think thats the hardest part for most people because we wanna see change now. We lack patience I guess.

But if you know you're gonna ctb soon, I wouldn't care about using or not. I mean its all up to you but im talking if you wanna live a long life then the above is a recipe for that.

Last edited:
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
Well.

I think it's better to try to grow from the experiences of life without substances. It's not natural to let them interfere with your biology.
I learned it the hard way, I wish I didn't have to go through that outdrawn misery.
But life is still unfair and it's still all about genes, which of us who "make" it in life and which of us who don't.

Honestly, I'm too messed up in the head to formulate a serious text on this because of my long isolation, but at least thats somewhat of my idea anyway.

It's also a lot about perspective I've learned. Like , when you're doing bad without drugs and you go through bad times , it will never be permanent. No human condition is permanent. So, this perspective thinking will snowball and make you go forward.

I think everyone has the abillity to go far in the learning process and growing part of life but it's a hard process and you ´have to really enjoy the work put into the process. And you have to see that things take time. I think thats the hardest part for most people because we wanna see change now. We lack patience I guess.

But if you know you're gonna ctb soon, I wouldn't care about using or not. I mean its all up to you but im talking if you wanna live a long life then the above is a recipe for that.

it's interesting cuz I once thought about something like that. I was locked up in psych prison (some call it a psych ward or whatnot), and we were handed this piece of paper to write down the hobbies we have that make us grow. from A-Z, one hobby for each. I know it's fucking BS cuz my biggest hobby is suicidality and they don't give a damn. but I sat there exploring it cuz you know, there's nothing better to do in a psych prison anyways - I spent 16 hours a day folding origami.

it was then I realized that, yeah, heroin isn't personal growth.

but who cares about the "personal growth" crap anyways. we're not in a place where we can or are even allowed to grow. and I have deep connections with the community, the opiate community. I grew around it. doing activism alongside fellow junkies and ex-addicts. I can't cut that out. it always appears to me (falsely or not) that opiates is what connects us and ties us together. I choose to believe I'm a better person when I'm using. cuz when I use, I care. and, in a way, is cared for.

"personal growth" matters only when it means something to this person. or for myself.
so it all goes back to why someone sees sobriety as meaningful. and that's a very personal one.

idk if it makes sense. cuz I been having that brain fog for forever, like. from all the accidental ODs and repeatedly trying to hang myself.

Edit: 'bout the perspective and permanence thing. yeah addiction is a cycle of extreme highs and mind-fucking lows. of satiating the habit and being dead thirsty for dope. permanent suffering on a hamster wheel. ran out, sick as a dog, man I wanna die - but hang in there cuz Imma ask around everyone I know for their financial support (again, lol). "got a twenty? alright whatever. a fiver will do. bye, I love you."

but suffering is just the same. or growth. idk but, literally everything in life seems to be a hamster wheel.

Idk.

Last edited:
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
it's interesting cuz I once thought about something like that. I was locked up in psych prison (some call it a psych ward or whatnot), and we were handed this piece of paper to write down the hobbies we have that make us grow. from A-Z, one hobby for each. I know it's fucking BS cuz my biggest hobby is suicidality and they don't give a damn. but I sat there exploring it cuz you know, there's nothing better to do in a psych prison anyways - I spent 16 hours a day folding origami.

it was then I realized that, yeah, heroin isn't personal growth.

but who cares about the "personal growth" crap anyways. we're not in a place where we can or are even allowed to grow. and I have deep connections with the community, the opiate community. I grew around it. doing activism alongside fellow junkies and ex-addicts. I can't cut that out. it always appears to me (falsely or not) that opiates is what connects us and ties us together. I choose to believe I'm a better person when I'm using. cuz when I use, I care. and, in a way, is cared for.

"personal growth" matters only when it means something to this person. or for myself.
so it all goes back to why someone sees sobriety as meaningful. and that's a very personal one.

idk if it makes sense. cuz I been having that brain fog for forever, like. from all the accidental ODs and repeatedly trying to hang myself.
I definatley see what you're trying to say. Or I believe I do.
Absolutley it has to have meaning for the person.

About meaning ..I think thats something all humans are chasing and will never find.

Reactions: little helpers