Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I assume that you have been overwhelmed by a suicidal impulse, a fate I probably will share. I didn't get the opportunity to say goodbye to you, so I'll have to say goodbye this way. I won't dox you, as you used to put it.

I believed, and still believe, that things could have gotten better for you. You were a kind and intelligent person and deserved a break. You were also a true fighter, more so than any other person I've met, so I thought that you would keep on fighting. However, I didn't and never will know how severe your pain was. Obviously, it must have been so severe that you saw death as the only remedy.

I came to see you as a friend. In fact, I was more open to you than I've been to any other member of this community. I enjoyed our conversations and I'll miss you. You're the only one close to me in this community whom I've lost and it's a strange feeling. It's surreal that you're gone. I know I shouldn't, but I feel guilt and wonder what more I could have done.

You were a Blade Runner fun just like me and a quote comes to mind: "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." I hope with all my heart that your end was free of pain and agony and that you've found the peace you were looking for.

Good night, K. Sleep well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, AJ95, Cold and 13 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss @Sensei and for what your friend must have gone through. I have experienced that loss twice on here and I still feel it keenly. However, I don't regret the time I spent with my friends, it was an honour to know them.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Sensei, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A beautiful and sad tribute, I'm sorry for your loss brother. I'm sure you did everything you could so please don't beat yourself up with guilt over it.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Sensei, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss @Sensei . I wish I could say beautiful things like the people posting above me, to try and comfort you . Big hug to you:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
So sorry for your loss :heart:

I hope they've found peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person