W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I'm no longer suicidal. Don't get me wrong, I'm lonelier than ever and nothing has changed except for the fact I am no longer depressed. I think the best way to describe myself is empty. I am a religious person, so I am wholeheartedly thanking and attributing this to God. It's just too weird to explain. I hit rock bottom last year and nothing in my life has changed. It has only gotten worse and yet here I am, no longer feeling suicidal. Again... I thank God.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: narval, Mixo, 27clubBRIAN and 7 others
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Wishing you the best, hope this mood stays.

Reactions: Werewolf. and Well-Edited Chaos
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
That is very good news. Now comes the challenging part of building a meaningful life.

Reactions: Werewolf. and eternalflame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hopefully no longer being suicidal will make life more bearable for you. I'm sorry that you still have to deal with loneliness and that your circumstances did not improve. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf., Suicidebydeath and eternalflame
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I'm no longer suicidal. Don't get me wrong, I'm lonelier than ever and nothing has changed except for the fact I am no longer depressed. I think the best way to describe myself is empty. I am a religious person, so I am wholeheartedly thanking and attributing this to God. It's just too weird to explain. I hit rock bottom last year and nothing in my life has changed. It has only gotten worse and yet here I am, no longer feeling suicidal. Again... I thank God.
I wish you the best and hope this feeling continues.

Reactions: Werewolf. and eternalflame
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Thanks everyone. I still feel the same way I do, so it seems to be a steady feeling. I will be trying out psychedelics for the first time after two of my friends claimed that it cured their depression. While I wouldn't call myself "depressed," there are still some things I have trouble getting over. I hope that taking psychedelics is the answer I'm looking for. If anyone is interested, I'll make sure to send a PM. I already have the psychedelic drug in my possession, but I have not taken it yet as I am waiting for the right moment to take it. We're looking at next week or the week after, perhaps.

Wishing you the best, hope this mood stays.
Thank you! I hope so too.
That is very good news. Now comes the challenging part of building a meaningful life.
It is! And you're right, that's the next phase in life: to do something (meaningful). I will be going to college, starting next month. I hope this time it works out fine.
Hopefully no longer being suicidal will make life more bearable for you. I'm sorry that you still have to deal with loneliness and that your circumstances did not improve. Best wishes.
Thank you for your kind words, it's much appreciated. It's funny, but not in a humorous way: I'm alone, but I don't feel lonely. It's kind of crazy when you think about it.
I wish you the best and hope this feeling continues.
Thank you! I wish you the best as well, I hope you've gone on to improve your life and for that reason your account has been banned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Burner1234