imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
So if any of you have been following my recent post, you would know i have been waiting for my Fentanyl to come in the mail so i can finally CTB. Well i got ahold of the tracking # and it was delayed due to weather but will be delivered tomorrow! God i am so happy this is all going to be over soon. Time is running out and i thought i would have to go the messy route and shoot myself in the head, but everything is going to work out. Can't wait to leave this hell hole and join the beyond.

• Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful, TuttiFrutti, UKscotty and 7 others
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I'm glad you won't have to suffer any longer, but I'm also sorry it came to this. I hope you find peace ❤️. Save a seat for me!

• Love
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Redacted24 and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved, I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Redacted24, Goodgirlryeo101 and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
sorry to hear it won't be getting to u today like you'd hoped, but luckily it's v close!!! i wish u could mail me ur gun, lol😭stupid laws. blowing my brains out is my 2nd dream method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, imdepressed999, Princess_Kitty and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️ Safe travels.

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999 and Princess_Kitty
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I'm glad you won't have to suffer any longer, but I'm also sorry it came to this. I hope you find peace ❤️. Save a seat for me!
Thank you, friend, I do not want to die but i cant go on living with this mental illness. Ill keep a seat ready :)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is it wrong to say .... Give god a swift kick in the balls for me. 😉

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
sorry to hear it won't be getting to u today like you'd hoped, but luckily it's v close!!! i wish u could mail me ur gun, lol😭stupid laws. blowing my brains out is my 2nd dream method.
Thanks girl, if i could i would lol My gun is my 2nd method as well so it's a backup. Luckly the fent is on the way so i won't have to blow my brains out in a public park, fucked up i know hehe but heyyyy when its time to goo its time to go. Ill keep you updated.
Is it wrong to say .... Give god a swift kick in the balls for me. 😉
lol I'll have to pass, i am not trying to get thrown into the pits of hell for kicking God in the balls, but ill let him know how you feel haha

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
So if any of you have been following my recent post, you would know i have been waiting for my Fentanyl to come in the mail so i can finally CTB. Well i got ahold of the tracking # and it was delayed due to weather but will be delivered tomorrow! God i am so happy this is all going to be over soon. Time is running out and i thought i would have to go the messy route and shoot myself in the head, but everything is going to work out. Can't wait to leave this hell hole and join the beyond.
I'm with you! I'll be receiving my lime sulphur tomorrow. Just waiting on my last paycheck to pay for my cremation and Im out of here. I've had enough too. I know exactly how you feel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, UKscotty and imdepressed999