FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
One way or another I need to ctb. I'm sick and tired of living with no relief in sight. I'm practically a dead man walking. I'm an artsy person, so I was thinking of going the arts and crafts route, maybe suggesting that I'd need it for some sort of person project? Idk I'm really bad at this. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Reactions: Ariii
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
Why do you need excuses? Who's gonna ask?

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Art does seem to be a good excuse - it's art, there is little more to discuss, right? An art piece, decorating, maybe mending somethings around the house,maybe say you're in the process of moving. Though Chester is right, chances are they won't ask unless you feel like you need to justify first. Rope bowls came to mind - bowls that are made of coiled rope- knot-tying, mending the back of chairs.

hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
no-one is going to question you buying rope unless you've admitted to people to have been thinking about it or have been otherwise exposed or admitted before. if the problem is housemates, buy in person bring it in a bag so they can't see what you've bought if you're so uncomfortable. if you have to let them know for some reason, art is a fine excuse, yeah.

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Fnnuy long worm snake pet

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ariii and hellworldprincess
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
Why do you need excuses? Who's gonna ask?
My mother would want to know why I need it. I have a history of suicidal ideation and self harm so I feel like I've already shot myself in the foot.
no-one is going to question you buying rope unless you've admitted to people to have been thinking about it or have been otherwise exposed or admitted before. if the problem is housemates, buy in person bring it in a bag so they can't see what you've bought if you're so uncomfortable. if you have to let them know for some reason, art is a fine excuse, yeah.
I should've clarified in the op but I'm not financially independent. I still live with my mother and I rely on her for stuff. Plus she knows I have a history of suicidal ideation n shit. Am I screwed?

Last edited:
Reactions: sadyogi
S

sadyogi

Sep 5, 2024
My mother would want to know why I need it. I have a history of suicidal ideation and self harm so I feel like I've already shot myself in the foot.

I should've clarified in the op but I'm not financially independent. I still live with my mother and I rely on her for stuff. Plus she knows I have a history of suicidal ideation n shit. Am I screwed?

If you're in school, you can say you're learning to tie knots in class or something. Maybe you can even call it a jump rope.

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Just buy it and hide it somewhere.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Depending on where you live you may have the option to have parcels delivered to a kind of pick up stations. It should be possible for you to pick it up there and come home without your mom seeing it.

Reactions: Ariii
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Sports is a possible excuse. You want to exercise ring rows and need therefore a rope and an anchorpoint.