beyondthestars

beyondthestars

Hello dear people ❤️
Mar 14, 2021
Hey all!

It looks like I might need a few days in the hospital due to very strong SI.

I don't want certain people to know why I'm hospitalitized. Mental health is a very private thing to me, as so many people are absolutely useless at being supportive if not outright damaging. At the same time I need to give aquantainces and family some reason why I sudden dissapear for a few days. Anyone know some good unveriviable alternatives I can come up with? Preferably things where I don't fall through if they ask more questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
drraculaurra

drraculaurra

Jun 28, 2024
I don't have any excuses in mind but would telling them that it's because of medical reasons that you don't want to talk about work?

• Love
Reactions: beyondthestars
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you just wanted some you time to relax?

(although somehow im sure thats "offensive" to some people 🙄 so maybe it wont work for you, i dont know them 🤷‍♀️)

kuniwan

kuniwan

≽^•⩊•^≼
Oct 22, 2023
I would possibly say that you're undergoing some diagnostic tests and they need you to stay in a couple of days for monitoring. Sometimes staff need patients to drink something/ or do some sort of prep that takes a while to kick in, or they're just unstable enough to keep around. Maybe look into some stuff on GI issues or heart issues if you want to look up specific tests that are subtle. I guess an example I can shit out is that your heart rate was irregular and they didn't feel safe discharging you while they figure it out.

Keep ur answers vague!!

Last edited:
  • Love
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Gastrointestinal issues, urological issues. There won't be any follow-up questions, trust me.

Reactions: beyondthestars and NoPoint2Life
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I once was told by someone that when they go in they say something totally ridiculous and impossible ( like a shark attack)so that people will eventually get the hint to back off. Don't know if that would work with people you are close to but for coworkers and stuff i thought it was brilliant.
Good luck if you go in!

• Yay!
beyondthestars

beyondthestars

Hello dear people ❤️
Mar 14, 2021
Gastrointestinal issues, urological issues. There won't be any follow-up questions, trust me.

In my culture there might actual be follow up questions, lol! It's a good start though! I can just say I'm not comfortable talking about the details.

R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
Hey all!

It looks like I might need a few days in the hospital due to very strong SI.

I don't want certain people to know why I'm hospitalitized. Mental health is a very private thing to me, as so many people are absolutely useless at being supportive if not outright damaging. At the same time I need to give aquantainces and family some reason why I sudden dissapear for a few days. Anyone know some good unveriviable alternatives I can come up with? Preferably things where I don't fall through if they ask more questions.

Thanks!
If they don't know that your in the hospital just say you went on vacation or a friend in a nother state needed your help last minute because they got kicked out.