Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
So I tried füll suspension but my elevating element broke too soon.
Then I tried Tourniquet but fuck that that was a total downer 4 me. Though I understand now that positioning is key though in some sources it makes it seem so easy which it is not! I turned all the way and No results.
Now I am trying partial suspension. This is the Set Up:
181097_IMG_20231024_205609.jpg

I plan on just falling in it. The rope won't give. But honestly I think it will fail and I will have to Go for full suspension again but full suspension means out in the woods again and I at least wanted to try in my comfy Walls

Attachments

• IMG_20231024_205609.jpg
    IMG_20231024_205609.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
But honestly I think it will fail
It's up 2 u, but if I had the feeling that my attempt will probably fail before I even attempted I wouldn't attempt at all bc I wouldn't want to survive as a veggie in the worst case. Here's a thread with some info about partial:

If I had to decide about hanging I'd always opt for full suspension bc if it is done correct and well planned there's no way to back out after the chair is kicked.

I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Namensjemand
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
I read that Thread :) Well I plan on really going for it but I just suspect my SI will take over and I got quite the neck. I won't tie my hands. Hm... Maybe I should? How to even do that...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it really should be easier to be free from this existence.