• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
As I posted earlier this week, I've planned doing complete suspension. Today is the day. In a couple of ours, late at night, I'll hang my self.
I'm a 29yo autistic man. No friends. No love. No hope. No dreams.
I never felt that life is worth living, but kept going to try proving me wrong. The last few years life is being only pain and suffering. All my greatest fears have come to reality. I'm drowned by trauma, fear and hate. I have no reason to stay. I just want to be gone.
I don't believe in god or afterlife. I don't care about what is next.
My only concern right now is fighting SI. I have to take this opportunity to go, and I can't chicken out.
I have everything setup, just waiting the time. Not sure if I'll leave any notes, or send messages

If I don't show up telling otherwise until monday, mods please cross out my name.
Thanks everyone who I've met here in SaSu.
Good bye

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: undecided, Mywill, rozeske and 7 others
I

ifwgarfieldheavy

Jun 13, 2024
As I posted earlier this week, I've planned doing complete suspension. Today is the day. In a couple of ours, late at night, I'll hang my self.
I'm a 29yo autistic man. No friends. No love. No hope. No dreams.
I never felt that life is worth living, but kept going to try proving me wrong. The last few years life is being only pain and suffering. All my greatest fears have come to reality. I'm drowned by trauma, fear and hate. I have no reason to stay. I just want to be gone.
I don't believe in god or afterlife. I don't care about what is next.
My only concern right now is fighting SI. I have to take this opportunity to go, and I can't chicken out.
I have everything setup, just waiting the time. Not sure if I'll leave any notes, or send messages

If I don't show up telling otherwise until monday, mods please cross out my name.
Thanks everyone who I've met here in SaSu.
Good bye
only do this if you are 100% sure, you still have time to meet people, there are resources out there for you

• Love
Reactions: undecided, davidtorez and lostintheblackhole
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Totally relate as autistic person myself. Sorry you've been suffering for so long. Are you sure that hanging is the only way? It's one of the most horrible ways to go. Even Sodium Nitrite would be better. Hell, almost anything will be better.

Reactions: undecided and davidtorez
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
only do this if you are 100% sure, you still have time to meet people, there are resources out there for you
I've been trying everything for years, and things only get worse. I can't see how it could change to make life worth living. I've been kept alive for too long for my taste. Thanks for the advise tho.

Totally relate as autistic person myself. Sorry you've been suffering for so long. Are you sure that hanging is the only way? It's one of the most horrible ways to go. Even Sodium Nitrite would be better. Hell, almost anything will be better.
Thank you. Yeah not the most pleasant way, but is the most reliable method that I have access. I rather have to suffer more than risk failing. A few minutes of pain can prevent I lifetime of pain.

I hope you find peace
Thank you a lot

• Hugs

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I hope whatever you decide to do you find peace.

L

lostintheblackhole

Jul 7, 2024
I hate you feel this way, I truly do. Hanging seems like such a hard way to go, considering that you know that, shows you really want to escape. Something to consider with any suicide, is to be mindful of how this will effect others. Whether its family who will find out or whoever it is that finds you, somewhere along the line your death will impact another persons life. I'm not sure if you care about that but its something to think about in these moments you want to be your last. Your death will have meaning to someone out there, regardless of who it is. I'd also like to throw in that I, myself, I really don't know what exactly I believe in, in regards to whatever it is that may be outside of humanly life. However, I do think something put us here and that there had to be something before life and something after death. What it is? I am not sure but there's a chance that there is something. Regardless of what that something may be, if countless religions can agree that suicide leads to something "bad" in whatever comes next, despite the fact that religions bicker with each other over who is right and wrong about things, perhaps suicide could very well be a negative thing. Whatever you end up doing, I wish you the best and hope you find peace. Just take my words as some food for thought or perhaps nothing at all. Post if things fall through or you need something, even if its just to vent. Good luck, dear stranger.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry life hasn't been kinder to you and it had to come to this. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. I hope you find your peace.

R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
im autistic also. its so terrible that life can be so bad that you have to consider such a painful and stressful suicide. hope u feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided