NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Who also happens to be my sibling and who I have no way to kick out because my parent has no spine and everything is in their name.

I'm sick of this. Technically I can cover it, been covering it for 4 months so our actual landlord doesn't boot us, but it leaves me and my parent (they're also on disability) even shorter than usual, and besides it's not right even if it didn't hurt me.

Doesn't help that whenever I bring it up they're like "I AcTuAlY Pay TaXeS so that money is really mine". I get disability. They think I'm faking it to get "free money" and blame me for their not being able to keep a job. WTF do I even say to that?

Of all the things to push me over the edge, it has to be this shit. I always knew those two would kill me one day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venture98, Salvation_, waitingforrest and 1 other person
BigPP

BigPP

Already dead
Apr 30, 2022
Sounds like you should just move out, than she would be fucked. My personal opinion is that if other people are the cause of you wanting to ctb, get away and see if it changes. If it doesn't, no harm done just ctb now, if it does you will feel silly for almost ctb earlier. Either way it's worth the experiment. I moved 1.5k miles away from home, I still want to ctb but not nearly as much and I look forward to some stuff now when I didn't before. Idk, what do you have to lose?

• Informative
Reactions: akana, waitingforrest, locked*n*loaded and 4 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Imo you should move out. It's not your responsibility to take care of an ungrateful non-disabled adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown, waitingforrest, NSA and 2 others
E

endmypain

Jul 5, 2022
I feel sorry for you

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and NSA
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be awful and frustrating dealing with someone like that. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. In this life it is terrible how others can just make things worse. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: NSA
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
I should move out, but I probably never will. I want to give 1000 reasons why I can't: too expensive, no where else that's better, whatever. Really I'm probably just too chickenshit.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Save up & move. I'd remind your sibling they are the reason because of no financial help. Maybe they will pay up. You're getting used & disrespected.

Other option is stay & increase your income so you don't feel the financial burden from your deadbeat sibling.

Reactions: houseofleaves
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with @BigPP . Killing yourself because of the fault of another isn't a reason one should ctb, IMO. Maybe they should, but not you. You need to make a plan to deal with their nonsense and execute that plan.

Reactions: WanderingWater