• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
Yesterday I felt so sad and lonely, poor me needed to rest. Today I didn't sleep, but I have the motivation and the mental state to continue giving my best, I may have a nap in the afternoon, but for now I will take the best care of myself and continue improving my skills.
I'm very cold and my throat hurts. Also, I have a cold and I'm coughing intensely, but mentally ill feeling a little better so I can surely manage.
I'm not entirely sure what causes these depressive episodes, I suspect it's due to my problems organising my life and time. Life is very hard when your concept of time is wrapped and you organisation skills are nonexistent lol. But I'll try reading some books on the matter and in the meantime try different approaches. It's very hard and I don't really know where to begin :(

I hope this week is better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty, Ash, etherealgoddess and 1 other person
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
Yesterday I felt so sad and lonely, poor me needed to rest. Today I didn't sleep, but I have the motivation and the mental state to continue giving my best, I may have a nap in the afternoon, but for now I will take the best care of myself and continue improving my skills.
I'm very cold and my throat hurts. Also, I have a cold and I'm coughing intensely, but mentally ill feeling a little better so I can surely manage.
I'm not entirely sure what causes these depressive episodes, I suspect it's due to my problems organising my life and time. Life is very hard when your concept of time is wrapped and you organisation skills are nonexistent lol. But I'll try reading some books on the matter and in the meantime try different approaches. It's very hard and I don't really know where to begin :(

I hope this week is better.
Develop habits slowly over time. Do not expect yourself to feel motivated to do things. You just need to develop habits over time. And if you've been depressed for a long time with very minimal habits, this WILL take time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ash and RawPremadePizza
R

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
Develop habits slowly over time. Do not expect yourself to feel motivated to do things. You just need to develop habits over time. And if you've been depressed for a long time with very minimal habits, this WILL take time.
Thank you. Yes I've been dealing with this for quite a while now, so I'll try to give it time, but it's certainly difficult to let me flow...
Thanks for your response ☺️❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealgoddess, Ash and soulkitty