GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
As the title says gonna ctb once it arrives.
Only bought sn food grade but is it enough?
Thanks !!

Reactions: ebt88
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Food grade is good, as long as its high purity. Same as lab grade. I hope you will notify us before you go. Or change your mind perhaps. Either way feel free to talk to us

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Ἡγησίας, autumnal and 1 other person
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020

• Food grade is good, as long as its high purity. Same as lab grade. I hope you will notify us before you go. Or change your mind perhaps. Either way feel free to talk to us
    Yup will create a new thread when my sn arrives, will drink it immediately with no other meds included

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
As the title says gonna ctb once it arrives.
Only bought sn food grade but is it enough?
Thanks !!
We stand in line to do it too. I hope peaceful journey for u. If u can share ur last moment with a member froum by video or voice call or other ways that's great help for the others members who want to do it too.
I think that's better use complmentaly medicines beside SN

Reactions: ebt88
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
If possible u should preferably take complementary medicines also, they will help ease the process and also increase chances of success. Either way we are always with u and support u in ur decision.

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
If possible u should preferably take complementary medicines also, they will help ease the process and also increase chances of success. Either way we are always with u and support u in ur decision.
Will ibuprofen be enough for that?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Will ibuprofen be enough for that?
Well, some ppl drank sn without medicines and succeeded. Dont know how they felt tho. Ibuprofen will definetly not hurt to add, especially if you got nothing else.

Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020

• Yup will create a new thread when my sn arrives, will drink it immediately with no other meds included
Getting hold of meto could be the difference between succeeding, or throwing it all up after you've swallowed it, so it is important. What country are you in?

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Getting hold of meto could be the difference between succeeding, or throwing it all up after you've swallowed it, so it is important. What country are you in?
Philippines

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

• Yup will create a new thread when my sn arrives, will drink it immediately with no other meds included

You're going to do the required fasting at least?

Reactions: Claudia
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Probably and since im not eating normally its probably effective

Good, because the fasting steps as detailed in Stan's Guide are important to success.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
@GonnaGoBye what other meds are you planning to take with sn? I'm also having a hard time getting a hold meto, don't have any idea where to get it.
I pmd you. Theres otc version there
im from ph too. And I don't know where to get antiemetics here, could you also send me the otc ver? Thank you!

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
In stans guide how many hours is required for fasting?

ISO-blueman.png
You should read for yourself and understand both the PPH chapter and Stan's Guide before you go any further with the SN method.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Not yet. Im still contemplating whether or not im gonna ctb. I know Im prepared for this but something just pulls me back.
If you have any hesitation, postpone itn

Reactions: autumnal and Saed