morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
I have only one chance to drink my SN this thursday. I really hope that I wont screw it up or panic as I only have ibuprofen on me. Tbh I cant wait but im really stressed that something wont go as my plan. Wish me luck guys, maybe Ill do some goodbye thread later

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azurarcher, Sannti, MiraiShisen and 10 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan! Good luck! I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, アホペンギン and ChronicallyCynical
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Good luck on Thursday, hopefully everything goes as planned and you can find peace.

Also, you can still succeed without an AE but its very very hard. You have to be extremely resistant to nausea and even then it may not work. Best wishes anyways.

Reactions: AKAY87, Deleted member 65988, F&Inside and 2 others
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I wish you all the best for Thursday. I hope you find you find peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I have only one chance to drink my SN this thursday. I really hope that I wont screw it up or panic as I only have ibuprofen on me. Tbh I cant wait but im really stressed that something wont go as my plan. Wish me luck guys, maybe Ill do some goodbye thread later
Wishing you a smooth transition. Good luck!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
So sorry that the world has brought you here OP. I hope you manage to find peace.

an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
wishing you peace - whether it be here or outside of your life. 💐

D

Deleted member 65988

I wish you all the best Morbyxz, you haven't been here for that long but I'm so glad you were here regardless. It'll be rather tricky to take sn without AEs however I understand not everyone can get them and there have been others who've used sn and Ibuprofen. It's completely normal to fear if anything will go wrong, si is something we have to contend with anyway.

• Love
morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you all for your kind words ❤️❤️ And kind of update? I searched my medical cabinet and found absolutely nothing. I only have propranolol but I believe it was deleted from a guide right?
Also question. Lets say hypothetically that Ill prepare 4 SN drinks (25g in 50-100ml each) and Ill just drink one of them after vomiting previous one. Theres still a pretty good chance I will die right? I just hope I wont pass out before.

Last edited:
  • Love
morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
Are you able to find nausea meds? 🥺
Im afraid not. I know that ae is a big deal going with this method but I dont have any. And having in mind that I only have 3 days its gonna be hard to get them. Maybe I can go to a doctor for a prescription but Im really anxious that they will be suspicious. Also what should I tell them? I dont know if I can do that due to my severe social anxiety.

X

Xwater

Sep 10, 2023
Goodluck I wish the best for you hopefully you find your peace.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I think ibuprofen is a painkiller only, and it has nothing to do with antiemetics, which are the most important and basic

morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
I think ibuprofen is a painkiller only, and it has nothing to do with antiemetics, which are the most important and basic
Im aware of that, I explained it at my latest reply. Ill try to get ae because I know how important theyre in this method

D

Deleted member 65988

Im aware of that, I explained it at my latest reply. Ill try to get ae because I know how important theyre in this method
I was worried that doctors would be suspicious but that was paranoia talking so I gave it my best shot and got Meto in the end which worked out.

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I doubt a doctor would think "oh no, they're going to use this antiemetic as part of a suicide plan". Just complain about nausea and indigestion, I don't know how it works in other countries but maybe say that you're waiting until you're able to visit a gastrologist to figure out what's wrong and need something to help in the meantime?