• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post. Lately i havent been feeling very well and have taken New Years Eve off of work in case I decided to do anything that day.

I went to the bridge once before at night but found that it closes to pedestrians at 9pm. I didnt want to risk getting caught so I just left. This time I'll go when it's open. I'm not very confident but I need to make something work. I'm posting just for an outlet as I dont want to risk flagging anyone I know by talking to them...

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Wisdom3_1-9
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This time I'll go when it's open. I'm not very confident but I need to make something work. I'm posting just for an outlet as I dont want to risk flagging anyone I know by talking to them...
Didn't they put up nets on it so people will not use it for suicide?

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Yes they did, also there will more than likely be too many people. From what I know the Bay Bridge has a pedestrian walkway going towards Oakland that doesn't seem to have a net though but I haven't been on that side to be able to fully look. I know there are enough pictures from the SF side of the bridge but I am not sure how many have captured it going towards Oakland from YB/TI.

Going by bridge sounds painful from what others have said and there is no real guarantee of not getting caught and coming out of it injured instead of dead. So I would not necessarily suggest that way at any rate. You also run the risk of slowing down traffic and shutting down lanes of the bridge or the bridge entirely for people trying to get home. A lot of people are quick to react and will send out a team to your location if they suspect something is off, so if you do follow through make sure you account for more than likely getting caught and detained somewhere. There's also a coast guard close by that could pull you out, they have speedboats and all that jazz.

Reactions: b&w, Midnight-rain, stygal and 2 others
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Didn't they put up nets on it so people will not use it for suicide?
From what I've gathered, they havent finished yet. There have been heavy delays. But worse comes to worse I do have a backup bridge, its just further away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Midnight-rain, Isadeth, WearyOfStruggling and 1 other person
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Yes they did, also there will more than likely be too many people. From what I know the Bay Bridge has a pedestrian walkway going towards Oakland that doesn't seem to have a net though but I haven't been on that side to be able to fully look. I know there are enough pictures from the SF side of the bridge but I am not sure how many have captured it going towards Oakland from YB/TI.

Going by bridge sounds painful from what others have said and there is no real guarantee of not getting caught and coming out of it injured instead of dead. So I would not necessarily suggest that way at any rate. You also run the risk of slowing down traffic and shutting down lanes of the bridge or the bridge entirely for people trying to get home. A lot of people are quick to react and will send out a team to your location if they suspect something is off, so if you do follow through make sure you account for more than likely getting caught and detained somewhere. There's also a coast guard close by that could pull you out, they have speedboats and all that jazz.
Yes. I will admit I am terrified of living through it. My thinking is, I'm so underweight and small that I will no doubt not survive the fall. I just need to have no hesitation and do it (which will be hard...but if I'm not committed to jumping then I wont even try. Because being detained will be the worst possible outcome.) The pain aspect doesnt hinder me anymore, although it used to. I tried to hang myself last year because it was supposed to be minimal pain with higher success, but I did not have a long enough rope or way to do it and I failed several times.

I will also admit that slowing down people on the bridge, while unfortunate, also doesnt really bother me anymore. I am having a hard time to be empathetic toward people in general. Seeing past my own bubble is extremely difficult and trying only makes me feel like I need to do it sooner.

If I can't jump, I'm not sure what else to do. I dont want to try unreliable methods like overdosing on Tylenol, but there are very few ways I would be able to carry it out. I dont want to fail an attempt and have someone find out. Jumping is public which I dont like but seems to have a high success rate. I just want to go away...
When you jump into water from a high place and hit it from the wrong angle it is excruciating.
Oh yes, I believe it. I realized some time ago that if I intend to really carry it out, I will be in pain. But it wont matter as long as I dont live through it. So I tried to settle on a method that would be hard to live through that was accessible to me. I already tried a less painful method last year and it didn't work, I didnt even hurt myself. I dont want to do that again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: b&w and FriendofDeath
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes. I will admit I am terrified of living through it. My thinking is, I'm so underweight and small that I will no doubt not survive the fall. I just need to have no hesitation and do it (which will be hard...but if I'm not committed to jumping then I wont even try. Because being detained will be the worst possible outcome.) The pain aspect doesnt hinder me anymore, although it used to. I tried to hang myself last year because it was supposed to be minimal pain with higher success, but I did not have a long enough rope or way to do it and I failed several times.

I will also admit that slowing down people on the bridge, while unfortunate, also doesnt really bother me anymore. I am having a hard time to be empathetic toward people in general. Seeing past my own bubble is extremely difficult and trying only makes me feel like I need to do it sooner.

If I can't jump, I'm not sure what else to do. I dont want to try unreliable methods like overdosing on Tylenol, but there are very few ways I would be able to carry it out. I dont want to fail an attempt and have someone find out. Jumping is public which I dont like but seems to have a high success rate. I just want to go away...

Oh yes, I believe it. I realized some time ago that if I intend to really carry it out, I will be in pain. But it wont matter as long as I dont live through it. So I tried to settle on a method that would be hard to live through that was accessible to me. I already tried a less painful method last year and it didn't work, I didnt even hurt myself. I dont want to do that again.
You are in the usa. Jumping from a bridge is not a peaceful easy way.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
Tangentially but related to this topic: Has anyone considered jumping from the Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado?

Reactions: mirko, Midnight-rain and nohopeforethefuture
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Well I never thought it would be peaceful. But I did think it would be easy.

Yeah, I know people have survived. Humans survive impossible odds all the time. There's a 2% chance you'll live if you jump from the Golden Gate Bridge, and those are good enough odds for me. For myself, I'm not healthy or strong. I highly doubt I would survive.
Tangentially but related to this topic: Has anyone considered jumping from the Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado?
How tall is it? As long as its tall enough you shouldnt have an issue, although I dont know what the climate is like over there. Idk if ice, wind, rain, etc would change anything.
I think your comment was different initially? To answer your first question, I actually havent known about any other reliable drug methods. The first I saw was yesterday when I logged on for the first time. But everyone uses abbreviations (although I gathered N was Nembutal) and I am not sure where to get them. Everyone was talking about a guide but I dont know where that is either. Is that on this site? I would much prefer an easy-non public way. I chose jumping because it seemed like the most guaranteed way available to me.

Last edited:
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Take a look at this, he is a little higher:

That is a dive. And I know there's a 2% chance of survival regardless. Humans are very resilient.

but that is ignoring a lot of things. One, I'm not a diver. Two, I'm not healthy or in shape. Three, I wouldn't be diving (at least not intentionally).

on a completely different note however, I probably wont do it. I was determined, but my knowledge of SN that I learned yesterday makes me feel like a short term wait might be better for an inhome method.

Reactions: demuic, virginiawoolf86, b&w and 1 other person
b&w

b&w

Nov 12, 2020
it bemuses me that people survive jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge; it's nearly 800 feet tall, so it sounds like it should be pretty much guaranteed to be lethal

Reactions: nohopeforethefuture
StrawberryPanic

StrawberryPanic

Dec 19, 2020

hang yourself really does'nt pain? i'm thinking about do this but i don't want to fail, anyway, I'm thinking about jump of a building or a rivotril overdose or another medication, still looking for methods painless cause I don't want to feel regret while I'm feel pain

Reactions: nohopeforethefuture
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
it bemuses me that people survive jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge; it's nearly 800 feet tall, so it sounds like it should be pretty much guaranteed to be lethal
It is. 2% arent high odds lol I'm more worried about getting caught.
hang yourself really does'nt pain? i'm thinking about do this but i don't want to fail, anyway, I'm thinking about jump of a building or a rivotril overdose or another medication, still looking for methods painless cause I don't want to feel regret while I'm feel pain
I tried to hang myself last year but didnt have a long enough rope. Or a good place to do it. So i decided I wouldn't do that again. I didnt even mark myself up or hurt myself in any way. Idk if I can really call it an "attempt".

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w