M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
If your reading this sometimes you have the impulse to just kill yourself, you may have this impulse regularly. Do you believe someone should go with the impulse and in that moment kill themselves. I'm going to say yes especially if this impulse is regular. If your going with the impulse you maybe able to handle the pain better.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and disabledandhopeless
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I have impulse to kill myself all day and night long, but i dont have acceptable situation, spot and method at this moment.

If i could, i would impulsivly kill myself. But only if i know it wont fail.

• Love
Reactions: Musketeer
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
I have impulse to kill myself all day and night long, but i dont have acceptable situation, spot and method at this moment.

If i could, i would impulsivly kill myself. But only if i know it wont fail.
here's to hoping you ctb or find joy in life.

• Love
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Musketeer
Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
I believe getting constant impulses to end your life is a sign you need major change, whether or not that is suicide is up to your own judgement. As a logically minded person I would write down my circumstances on paper before another impulse to decide if its worth it.

Reactions: Red and FriendofDeath
G

garbagemonkey

May 18, 2020
This is only how I feel personally, but I think when I am 100% ready to ctb, I won't want or need to do it impulsively. For a long time, I kept feeling like I was waiting to reach such an upset state to do the act, now I realize for me, that is an indication I am not quite ready. When I am ready, it will be done in a practiced, calm way to be certain I don't fail.

Reactions: roju, Red, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Although I feel its not right to ctb impulsively , I think i will do it impulsively only as I don't have the guts to plan a date and time. I feel one day I will be too low and just do it ... I envy people who can plan date and time etc and calmly climb onto the bus.

Reactions: Theresa Riot
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I can only imagine dead bodies littering the street, as well as chaos ensuing, if everyone acted on and trusted their impulses without question.

A well thought out scenario is the only acceptable scenario, to me. Drive to do something is another matter entirely, but ideally I'd like to think, unless prompted by mental illness, impulses aren't acceptable as a basis for behaviour.

Reactions: Red
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I can only imagine dead bodies littering the street, as well as chaos ensuing, if everyone acted on and trusted their impulses without question.

A well thought out scenario is the only acceptable scenario, to me. Drive to do something is another matter entirely, but ideally I'd like to think, unless prompted by mental illness, impulses aren't acceptable as a basis for behaviour.
You make some great points. I feel like I would be impulsive in my situation, but if we all said goodbye the first we felt suicidal, you're right! What a mess we would make. And then there are those that might overreact to a temporary situation. So I guess this makes me semi-impulsive.

Reactions: SpottedPanda