• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Implicationz

Jan 10, 2023
Hey all.

Long story short. I'm 35. I met my wife when we were both 12. We started dating from 13 onwards (holding hands oohh la la). We were inseperable. We both beat cancers. Blood diseases. We even somehow picked up Typhoid fever--which left me in ICU for a month. But we remained. Jan 6th this year, she felt a little ill. We thought nothing of it. 12 hours later she was gone. She was in hospital, in the best place to be, she didn't survive the emergency surgery.

My life is over. There is no recovery for a lifetime lost at my age. We had so much planned.
Family and friends have been amazing. They gave me the best chance at this. SS.net ALSO gave me comfort in knowing of a peaceful(ish) way out.

Following Stan's 48 hour regime. With Quetiapine.

I have seen the love and support this community has shown others who are departing, please offer me your prayers and thoughts. My goal is to consume my SN in 2 hoursish.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe, Ghostgirl, Emmie and 18 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really painful what you've had to go through, it certainly is such a cruel world that we exist in where people have to suffer in such a way. I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Implicationz
P

pure soul

Student
Jul 17, 2021
I hope u find ur soulmate and peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Unhumanly., Obliviate and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hey all.

Long story short. I'm 35. I met my wife when we were both 12. We started dating from 13 onwards (holding hands oohh la la). We were inseperable. We both beat cancers. Blood diseases. We even somehow picked up Typhoid fever--which left me in ICU for a month. But we remained. Jan 6th this year, she felt a little ill. We thought nothing of it. 12 hours later she was gone. She was in hospital, in the best place to be, she didn't survive the emergency surgery.

My life is over. There is no recovery for a lifetime lost at my age. We had so much planned.
Family and friends have been amazing. They gave me the best chance at this. SS.net ALSO gave me comfort in knowing of a peaceful(ish) way out.

I have seen the love and support this community has shown others who are departing, please offer me your prayers and thoughts. My goal is to consume my SN in 2 hoursish.
I'm so sorry, we were inseparable too, for 35 years--Been 13 months, but still miss her more and more each day, its just hell--I wish you luck and a peaceful exit, not sure how much longer I can hang on myself

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Shivali, girlsboysthems and 3 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I'm sorry man, it sounds so painful and devastating. You are still young, I'm sorry you feel like there is no recovery or moving on from this. Wish you find peace!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Implicationz
I

Implicationz

Jan 10, 2023
I'm so sorry, we were inseparable too, for 35 years--Been 13 months, but still miss her more and more each day, its just hell--I wish you luck and a peaceful exit, not sure how much longer I can hang on myself
I saw your story recently and it actually hit home hard, I was genuinely sad and teared up reading. You understand it perfectly. I am so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, girlsboysthems and outrider567
F

foreversad16

Nov 9, 2022
Hey all.

What would your wife have wanted you to do? Can you hang on for a little longer, be with your family and friends, let them support. and help you. Such a short passage of time since you lost her and you must be in the depths of despair. Take some more time, you'll still have your method. My heart aches for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: thelittlrmermaid, Huntfish34, Jonbonesjones and 2 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
See you on the Other Side.

• Love
Reactions: jolongone, Huntfish34, loveechoes and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Good luck. Keep us posted if you want

Reactions: Huntfish34
mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
i keep coming back to this thread. this is so fucking sad, it hurts my heart so much and hits very close to home. wish you the best. hope you're in a much better place.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Meat, girlsboysthems and 2 others
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
Wishing the best for you and may both of you find true peace together and no longer in pain

• Hugs
F

foreversad16

Nov 9, 2022
What would your wife have wanted you to do? Can you hang on for a little longer, be with your family and friends, let them support. and help you. Such a short passage of time since you lost her and you must be in the depths of despair. Take some more time, you'll still have your method. My heart aches for you.
I'm really sorry if my post here caused offence and upset, I have learned something today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Huntfish34
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Hey all.

God, this hurts to read. I can't imagine losing someone I was that close to. I can't imagine losing someone I've known for that long. I think that would drive a lot of people to the path you chose, and I hope it brings you peace. I don't think you're still with us, but if you are, I hope you're doing okay.

• Hugs
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
So much love and support to you, friend. I'll meet you there. ❤️❤️❤️

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
best wishes for peace in your last moments and onwards, i hope you will be reunited with your love