• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
Later tonight i will be CTB by SN. I have various medications to go with it to ensure as much peace as possible. I do however have a few queries as to when i should take propranolol and the quantity of benzodiazepine. Regime and Items will be posted below

As per the ppeh 2023 it recommends 600mg oxazepam which is roughly equivalent to 300mg benzodiazepine after the SN itself in water. This seems like a very extensive amount and im sure this would knock me right out. Would this interfere even though i am aware that there has been no failed cases simply due to vomiting up SN. I will still be taking a singular 10mg an hour before the SN. Is this too little? after looking at the ppeh figures i am starting to think so.

Propranolol is also widely recommended and i plan to take 600mg of it after SN again in water. I'm not so sure if i should go ahead with this as it does reccomend to take alongside the AE. Will it interfere with the benzos. I just say there is so many different regimes i cannot follow

Any suggestions would be great and thank you all for a great few months. So much love in one place. IMG 7764 View attachment IMG_7761.jpeg

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Oneness, tvo and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I personally don't see the point of taking anything after SN. I also wouldn't wanna take too much of something that would make it impossible for me to take a second cup incase I throw up, which is more likely to happen.

Good luck. I wish you a peaceful journey ❤️

Reactions: Unknown21