D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Will passing out and then simple suspension while I am unconscious be enough to kill me? Going for a painless and quick method. Have tried just noose to block carotid artery flow but I only get the head explode feeling, get my windpipe to close and it hurts, or I panic. This way while unconscious will either windpipe closing or carotid closing successfully work without me feeling it?

Reactions: Final Escape and ghoulish.fool
ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
I don't really know how effective this may be but I think I'm planning on doing something similar. It seems like it would be a good way of going about it?

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Out of curiosity if you will be getting helium anyway why do you need the noose instead of just using helium?

Reactions: Smilla and ghoulish.fool
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Because the noose will ensure death. You may thrash about as you are unconscious and choking, which could tear a bag off of your head. I've got a nice thick rope that won't rip or snap. Suspension/hanging is one of the most effective methods in my research, so the only question was whether I could make it painless, which I fee helium might have solved. But I wanted to run it by other people on this website first to determine my chances of failure. I don't want to end up with spots in my eyes, ringing in my ears, brain dead, or somebody finding me and putting me in some dumb hospital because I failed. I am all about efficiency and effectiveness.

Reactions: ghoulish.fool
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Because the noose will ensure death. You may thrash about as you are unconscious and choking, which could tear a bag off of your head. I've got a nice thick rope that won't rip or snap. Suspension/hanging is one of the most effective methods in my research, so the only question was whether I could make it painless, which I fee helium might have solved. But I wanted to run it by other people on this website first to determine my chances of failure. I don't want to end up with spots in my eyes, ringing in my ears, brain dead, or somebody finding me and putting me in some dumb hospital because I failed. I am all about efficiency and effectiveness.

No comment.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
If i remember correctly you want to constrict the right artery but leave the left artery open, you do that by having the noose on the left side. That prevents the head exploding feeling, i believe the right artery supplies the blood and the left drains it from your head. U shaped padding around your neck will keep the airway open, so you are not suffocating but cutting off blood to the brain. Also balloon gas from walmart or party stores contains 10 percent air, to prevent death, Whether you would lose consciousness i dont know, Decades ago a few breaths would quickly result in "black out", in that you would lose your sight first.

Reactions: Dreamcollege
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
If i remember correctly you want to constrict the right artery but leave the left artery open, you do that by having the noose on the left side. That prevents the head exploding feeling, i believe the right artery supplies the blood and the left drains it from your head. U shaped padding around your neck will keep the airway open, so you are not suffocating but cutting off blood to the brain. Also balloon gas from walmart or party stores contains 10 percent air, to prevent death, Whether you would lose consciousness i dont know, Decades ago a few breaths would quickly result in "black out", in that you would lose your sight first.

Thanks for the info. I do have the noose on a doorknob on the left side, and I did find myself getting a little dizzy when I pressed into it earlier. But then I started to panic about the dizziness, so I am eager to try the helium to stop the panic. Would you mind sharing your source for constructing the right carotid? I've looked many places and get little information, though I do trust you since my attempt seemed to confirm what you were saying. Also I do not understand how padding will prevent constructing the airway. Won't that just make the noose tighter around my neck?

I hope the helium is concentrated enough to induce unconsciousness. It is a "Balloon Time" brand tank I got from a Target

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I think its from geo stone. The padding goes around the neck in a u shape with the gap being in the airway, it keeps the rope a bit above the airway, the ligalature should be above the adams apple. I tried this with weed eater line without the padding and got this huge free falling sensation before pulling it off, just as a test.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
The balloon time brand has air mixed in it.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018

Thanks that makes sense. I hope it works out for you

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
I'm having trouble doing the deed. As the lightheadedness from the helium sets in, I start to panic. I need a way to either stop the panic or do the deed without knowing I'm about to pass out

Reactions: Final Escape