tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
im going to scope out the ggb today. im not very hopeful on finding a place to jump based on articles and other users on here saying the net is done. i just have to make sure. it's devastating to think i waited too long and this method has been taken from me. if there is a good place to jump, i probably wont do it now, but maybe if the moment is right since im worried that gaps would be closed up any day. i'll report back what i find.

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and DeadHead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it's so horrible how other people wish to remove any reliable option to leave this hellish world.

Reactions: tinyghost
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Not an American but don't they have safety nets up around there now to catch anyone falling ?

Reactions: tinyghost
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it's so horrible how other people wish to remove any reliable option to leave this hellish world.
thank you. it really makes me sick. they could have changed and saved so many peoples lives with the money they used to build that stupid net.
Not an American but don't they have safety nets up around there now to catch anyone falling ?
yes, but its not quite finished. thats why i wanted to to go see it for myself if jumping there was actually still possible.

• Informative
Reactions: lionetta12