H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
Nothing . Just wanted to talk to some like minded people before taking the long journey into the abyss . Method - put a knife up my carotid artery . Let the situation get messy , just like my life .

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
No one can give you the last push. But I will say your method has a very high chance of failure. As in a ~99% chance. I would advise against that as you're likely to just cause yourself more pain and suffering but survive.

Reactions: mango-meridian, Hollowman, Tonkpils and 2 others
H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
No one can give you the last push. But I will say your method has a very high chance of failure. As in a ~99% chance. I would advise against that as you're likely to just cause yourself more pain and suffering but survive.
so what should i do ?

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
so what should i do ?
First of all, you wanted to talk to someone before you go first anyway. So we could do that for now, until then you can also maybe do some more research and see if this is really the right method to try. I'm not trying to talk you out, just seconding the other opinion that I wouldn't risk trying it necessarily, if there are any other options.

Reactions: Theresnoescape
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
The pain is too high and your SI won't let you do that. I think you should research a better method

H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
First of all, you wanted to talk to someone before you go first anyway. So we could do that for now, until then you can also maybe do some more research and see if this is really the right method to try. I'm not trying to talk you out, just seconding the other opinion that I wouldn't risk trying it necessarily, if there are any other options.
true . will try the carotid method today . if it fails , we move to the next .
The pain is too high and your SI won't let you do that. I think you should research a better method
pain can be easily discarded if thought of as inconvinience for the brain .

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I agree with the above that it's very risky method. And no one is going to give you a push. Ctb should only ever be your decision, if you're unsure then take a break to think, there's no rush. No shame in not being ready. It's the last decision you'll ever make so you have to be sure you're ready and fully thought it through.

Reactions: Tonkpils
H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
true . will try the carotid method today . if it fails , we move to the next .

pain can be easily discarded if thought of as inconvinience for the brain .
like i have taken up some of the nihlistic notions and they certainltly ease the act of carrying out such processes.
I agree with the above that it's very risky method. And no one is going to give you a push. Ctb should only ever be your decision, if you're unsure then take a break to think, there's no rush. No shame in not being ready. It's the last decision you'll ever make so you have to be sure you're ready and fully thought it through.
yes , thank you for your advice .

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
like i have taken up some of the nihlistic notions and they certainltly ease the act of carrying out such processes.
Carrying out? Maybe. But if anything goes wrong you end up being still alive, just with additional pain.

The only reason why i stop myself from doing anything impulsively. And no offense, you sound a little bit like you trying to rush things right now.

H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
Carrying out? Maybe. But if anything goes wrong you end up being still alive, just with additional pain.

The only reason why i stop myself from doing anything impulsively. And no offense, you sound a little bit like you trying to rush things right now.
you are indeed correct .

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Please reconsider!
There's a low chance of success & very high chance of suffering & disability.
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point🌹💔