C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
Going to CTB today and feel like venting so here goes nothing:
My entire life I have had a narcissistic abusive father. When my parents divorced, half the time I would be "happy" and half the time I would be suicidal and wanting to run away. Because of my dad I developed extreme depression and anxiety. Over a long stay w/him as a teenager, I could not eat due to the stress and also became somewhat anorexic. Once I was severely underweight I went into hospital treatment, and soon left and continued the program at home. That's where I met my dietitian, another major narcissist. She gaslighted me (lying about my weight when I could clearly see the #), ignored the advice of actual doctors, told me that everything was my fault, treated other patients better/differently, tried to guilt trip me (on more than one occasion), and lied to my mother outright. Medical professionals refused to deal with my lack of coping abilities (why I turned to self harm) or other underlying mental issues. I somehow recovered, but after losing a couple of pounds after being sick with a stomach flu and COVID, was forced to lose all control yet again. My self harm has become worse, my mother swears and screams at me every night, I see the dietitian 3 or more times a week and my only joy in life is when I am not home. I thought I could try to make it through as I am happy (or a little happier) when I am without my family, but I don't believe that I can handle it anymore…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep, WAITING TO DIE, Dying science gal and 8 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I cried so hard reading your thread, as no one should have to deal with crap like that. It is all over here about how my "parents" called me "the mistake" as they NEVER EVER wanted me and at 18, I got kicked out and never heard from them again, 100% their choice.

I hope and pray that you find what you are seeking and with that said, I am around, not as much as I would like to be right now as I just had spinal cord surgery, BUT please leave me a message if you want, we are family here and I want the best for you and quite frankly I hope that you might think about delaying a bit, as ctb is one and done and my heart breaks thinking that you are being pushed by evil and really mean humans and I have been there, that is where my 2 attempts came from.

My heart goes out to/for you, lots of HUGE hugs, love, caring and the knowledge that you are an important and loving soul.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: NoHorizon, WAITING TO DIE, Sannti and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
veylore

veylore

Oct 22, 2023
Going to CTB today and feel like venting so here goes nothing:
My entire life I have had a narcissistic abusive father. When my parents divorced, half the time I would be "happy" and half the time I would be suicidal and wanting to run away. Because of my dad I developed extreme depression and anxiety. Over a long stay w/him as a teenager, I could not eat due to the stress and also became somewhat anorexic. Once I was severely underweight I went into hospital treatment, and soon left and continued the program at home. That's where I met my dietitian, another major narcissist. She gaslighted me (lying about my weight when I could clearly see the #), ignored the advice of actual doctors, told me that everything was my fault, treated other patients better/differently, tried to guilt trip me (on more than one occasion), and lied to my mother outright. Medical professionals refused to deal with my lack of coping abilities (why I turned to self harm) or other underlying mental issues. I somehow recovered, but after losing a couple of pounds after being sick with a stomach flu and COVID, was forced to lose all control yet again. My self harm has become worse, my mother swears and screams at me every night, I see the dietitian 3 or more times a week and my only joy in life is when I am not home. I thought I could try to make it through as I am happy (or a little happier) when I am without my family, but I don't believe that I can handle it anymore…
It's very sad that the health system failed you so hard. That's all it seems to do to anyone

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry you have such an awful father.
Narcissists are the spawn of the devil.
My mother was a narcissistic evil bitch who ruined my childhood.
These evil creatures need to be put in prison because they cause nothing but harm to others.
She is the reason I began suffering from clinical depression aged 7, and cannot form healthy relationships.
Sorry you have been through so much suffering and been let down so badly.