• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
Going to turn myself in but it's so fucking hard when nobody really even talks to me on the outisde.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, LoiteringClouds, fleetingnight and 3 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
How much time you gotta do?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Prison should be abolished

• Love
Reactions: astr4 and mad_mongo
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm guessing drug offense but I could be wrong. I hate to see anyone go to jail for things that are not innately criminal. I gotta go to court in July for something that's not even close to innately criminal. Don't anticipate jail though if I bite my tongue and feign remorse and don't tell em how I really feel about the situation. Probably a fine.

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I'm guessing drug offense but I could be wrong. I hate to see anyone go to jail for things that are not innately criminal. I gotta go to court in July for something that's not even close to innately criminal. Don't anticipate jail though if I bite my tongue and feign remorse and don't tell em how I really feel about the situation. Probably a fine.
no, i told my abuser that i would hurt him

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I just want the best for you man, this shits terrible but please don't let the thought of others who don't even care bring you down,, I can't just tell you to do that obviously but I just don't want you wasting yout energy on that, if this is your last resort option take it but if there's any other way around not having to turn yourself in, a good productive way, take it, go to social services and ask for some kind of support, help,, I'm not sure, I just know that's a possible option

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
and they complained to the cops since they already had a restraining order against me (but he called me)

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
nah, they make too much money. especially here in the states, it's a business at this point.
It is a horrible business now in America some places where they have the contract for profit prisons.

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
i can't take it, i know more people could be reaching out. something isn't right

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
no, i told my abuser that i would hurt him
That sounds like something you could possibly beat. That's just a threat and maybe it's not even that if you can establish the other person abused you in some way 1st

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
That sounds like something you could possibly beat. That's just a threat and maybe it's not even that if you can establish the other person abused you in some way 1st
i'm too poor to afford a good lawyer, the public defender told me i was looking at six months to a year, especially since i was trafficked and to the courts it looks like i ran
meanwhile i just feel so alone, this is fucking awful

• Aww..
Reactions: KillingPain267 and LoiteringClouds
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'm sorry. I know the feeling of impending doom, utterly alone and helpless through no fault of your own. I know it's hard but please try to cease thinking and feeling... I am trying to do that myself. I will be wishing for divine intervention for us.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Idk. Sounds to me like you're really the victim in this spot. I know public defenders usually suck but make sure you tell the complete story to the court. I wish you luck and really hope you don't end up in for a full year. If what you say is even close to the truth, you don't deserve 1 second behind bars.

• Love
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg and mad_mongo
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
and they complained to the cops since they already had a restraining or against me (but he called me)

D/ u hve cll histry t/ shw tht thy calld u

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and fleetingnight
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
honestly, get a free consult with a criminal lawyer, fork over everything (evidence). if this asshole broke their own restraining order, youre not only off the hook but you can have him be the person that pays your lawyer fees for tying up the courts time with this bullshit

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and mad_mongo