• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
hello everyone !! okay so this is my first (second) post here, i originally did make a post yesterday but i think i accidentally said too much and people focused on a thing that absolutely did not matter at all and was too distracted by it to the point where i got no advice so i deleted it... ive decided to rephrase and use lingo ive learned so people would focus on the actual issue at hand rather than something completely irrelevant-

so im going to ctb, i need to leave the house in order to ctb out of respect for everyone, but i have extremely bad generalized anxiety, does anyone have any tips for getting over anxiety? i think here would be the best place to ask since you guys have extra context of what im going out to do and maybe something in relation to that can help unlike a counselor who i would have to hide the truth from or talk around the subject, if not that's okay i understand and i will still try my best to make this work,, anyways thanks for reading

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Stay calm. If your intentions are CTB then you need to find a way that suits you. We are here to talk to you and help you. Please ask questions and advise. People here know what you are going through. I'd prefer you not to CTB but it's your choice. I also adore your profile pic.

• Love
Reactions: naomewki
naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
Stay calm. If your intentions are CTB then you need to find a way that suits you. We are here to talk to you and help you. Please ask questions and advise. People here know what you are going through. I'd prefer you not to CTB but it's your choice. I also adore your profile pic.
i have a way that suits me i believe !! but i don't think i can say or it will cause a certain reaction again,, ill try my best to stay calm though and thank you i drew it myself before i gave up art-

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
i have a way that suits me i believe !! but i don't think i can say or it will cause a certain reaction again,, ill try my best to stay calm though and thank you i drew it myself before i gave up art-
you can always message me

• Love
Reactions: naomewki