N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Hello all. Long time lurker. I've been contemplating suicide for the last 15 years or so. No matter how hard I work at something it eventually turns to shit. It has been with case with careers, relationships, etc.. The details in that regard don't matter. I'm done with putting on a brave face and pretending I'm happy. I'm ready to go.

My first and hopefully successful attempt will be SN. I don't have access to antiemetics but can prepare multiple doses if I vomit. If that doesn't work, then the exit bag with nitrogen. 3rd and final method will be constructing a "survival shotgun" out of pipes from the hardware store. I can see myself drinking the SN. Would be harder with the bag (thinking of how I would be found). The last resort is the shotgun.

I am contemplating what i will write in my note. How I want "the person it will be directed to" to feel when they read it. It will take me a few weeks to tie up some loose ends so my family doesn't have to do a bunch of work to sell off stuff after I go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: *Hope*, MrAnthon, Keto and 9 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I can appreciate how you're feeling, 15 years is a long time to think about CTB. Sorry things have reached this point. It sounds like you've thought this out well, so I hope things work out in your favour.

If you ever need to chat we're always here, I hope your journey is peaceful.

Wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Echo81, MrAnthon, Fluke and 2 others
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
I can appreciate how you're feeling, 15 years is a long time to think about CTB. Sorry things have reached this point. It sounds like you've thought this out well, so I hope things work out in your favour.

If you ever need to chat we're always here, I hope your journey is peaceful.

Wishing you the best.

Thanks. This community is so nice and understanding. I have seen a few people on here ctb (confirmed and not) and it's sad and happy at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrAnthon, NeverSatisfied, NegativeSymptoms and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Mhmm, it's bittersweet.

It's always sad to see someone go- but understanding their pain & their individual stories... I can't help but feel compassionate towards everyone's reason for being here & if it happens, their departure.

• Love
Reactions: Echo81, MrAnthon and NeverSatisfied
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Ordered my SN, meto, and pro. Just looking for a decent anxiety or sedative that I can get in the US

• Hugs
Reactions: MrAnthon and NodusTollens
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
I think that I will switch up my method and go straight to building a shotgun. It's going to take too long for the sn, meto, and pro to get here and I'd rather it be more impulsive than planned. The rate of success is higher with a gun as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, MrAnthon, mirko and 1 other person
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Acquired the supplies today. Only few dollars at the hardware store. It's super easy. Pretty incognito too.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hello all. Long time lurker. I've been contemplating suicide for the last 15 years or so. No matter how hard I work at something it eventually turns to shit. It has been with case with careers, relationships, etc.. The details in that regard don't matter. I'm done with putting on a brave face and pretending I'm happy. I'm ready to go.

My first and hopefully successful attempt will be SN. I don't have access to antiemetics but can prepare multiple doses if I vomit. If that doesn't work, then the exit bag with nitrogen. 3rd and final method will be constructing a "survival shotgun" out of pipes from the hardware store. I can see myself drinking the SN. Would be harder with the bag (thinking of how I would be found). The last resort is the shotgun.

I am contemplating what i will write in my note. How I want "the person it will be directed to" to feel when they read it. It will take me a few weeks to tie up some loose ends so my family doesn't have to do a bunch of work to sell off stuff after I go.
Same condition. I'm close to ctb by SN.