• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

where should i do it?

• hometown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • college

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
violetsun

violetsun

Jul 6, 2023
i'm moving far away from my family to a college several hours away and was wondering if the best course is to die there or in my hometown? a lot of the reasons i want to die is rooted in my hometown being raped, beaten for being gay, bullied, etc. but i fear my family will find out and try to stop me. what are y'all's opinions on this? should i do it in my hometown for the sentimental reasons or far away just in case

AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Personally, I would do it for sentimental reasons, rub the consequences of their actions in their face. Revenge is honest!

Reactions: tora and violetsun
violetsun

violetsun

Jul 6, 2023
Personally, I would do it for sentimental reasons, rub the consequences of their actions in their face. Revenge is honest!
i was thinking the same thing, but i do worry that if i die the people that hurt me will take advantage of my death. might name them in my suicide note and detail what they did but i'm not sure how i'd make that note public enough so nobody believes their bullshit cries when i die

AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
If you want, if/when you go through with it, send me a PM. If I haven't CTB yet, ill direct my attention to wherever you rest and make sure your message is heard loud and clear.

Edit: Spelling

Reactions: violetsun and tora
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's always up to the individual deciding what to do, but I would personally prefer to do everything I can to stop other people interfering in plans to die as other people interfering sounds so awful to me.

Reactions: violetsun and Peerless_Cucumber