Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
:))
I read a story of how an elderly lesbian couple a while back decided to ctb on a happy party like note. They had music, had eaten some favorite foods, had a little party with their good friends who knew what they were going to do that night. Instead of being sad they had determined to be happy as they ctb'd. They were laughing and telling jokes and had some incense burning, lots of flowers around them, candles and soft lighting. They made it a celebration.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, sadghost, Lorntroubles and 10 others
redbutterfly

redbutterfly

Jul 31, 2020
sounds utopian to me tbh

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, SuicidalSymphonies, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 2 others
ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
I want that :love:

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, NoDream, _Minsk and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
:))
I read a story of how an elderly lesbian couple a while back decided to ctb on a happy party like note. They had music, had eaten some favorite foods, had a little party with their good friends who knew what they were going to do that night. Instead of being sad they had determined to be happy as they ctb'd. They were laughing and telling jokes and had some incense burning, lots of flowers around them, candles and soft lighting. They made it a celebration.
A nice thing about most of the lesbians I have known is they they don't care a **** for convention. They do their own thing. Good for them.

Reactions: NoDream, yetme and Meditation guide
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
That sounds amazing. I'd love to go out with friends and family around me, amazing food, weed, shrooms, molly, music, video games etc.

Reactions: BRAINWORMS, NoDream, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I want a nice setting with lots of flowers and candles. The only thing is that I am afraid I will change my mind if it's too nice. I thought of renting a beach house for it.

Reactions: BRAINWORMS, Living_Hurts_so_Much and redbutterfly
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
I remember seeing a documentary on euthanasia in The Netherlands a few years back. And this was essentially what people were doing there. They would organize a farewell party with all their friends the night before, and then CTB with a physician assisted peaceful exit the next morning.

Reactions: No_more, NoDream and Meditation guide
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I was planning to CTB totally off my face on molly, but I can't because I feel normal on Molly

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Meditation guide
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
That sounds like the perfect way to go out! With the person you love, the people you like, surrounded by your favourite things and just pleasant stuff in general... And don't forget there's music! Wonderful and wholesome. x

Reactions: Meditation guide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What a wonderful story!
That's the best way to go. I wish I could do something like that with my family and the few friends I have left but unfortunately, I know they'd enter in panic and would want to stop me from CTB

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I wish I could do something like that with my family and the few friends I have left but unfortunately, I know they'd enter in panic and would want to stop me from CTB
Maybe you could still try to do something by yourself as a little celebration, some favorite foods or drinks, something you like nearby. I will be alone but still want it to not be too sad if possible. I love flowers so that should help make it not as gloomy.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Sounds pretty idyllic - I have a feeling it's going to become more like this as time goes on. The world is ending in only a matter of decades anyway, so maybe people will stop stigmatizing suicide so much.

Reactions: Meditation guide