• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone feel like going more insane with whats hapoening with them and around them and for this reason need to CBT? I cant exist any longer …

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, Kurai and 7 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Feel totally the same. I'm driving myself insane with my roundabout thoughts and can't wait to CTB.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, thegoldengirls and mrelief82
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Yes. This happens a lot. My head can't handle things anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, doormat25 and 1 other person
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm gonna turn 25 this year and that's coincidentally when mental illness in men matures properly. I'm definitely going insane. If I don't CTB this year I'll end up in jail for doing something horrible probably. There's a few people who've done horrible shit to me in recent years that I'd love to get revenge for, but that doesn't make me any better than them so I dunno.

I'd get help for it, but that's not even an option. The psych ward doesn't help anybody lol. You aren't alone OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Gonnerr and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I'm gonna turn 25 this year and that's coincidentally when mental illness in men matures properly. I'm definitely going insane. If I don't CTB this year I'll end up in jail for doing something horrible probably. There's a few people who've done horrible shit to me in recent years that I'd love to get revenge for, but that doesn't make me any better than them so I dunno.

I'd get help for it, but that's not even an option. The psych ward doesn't help anybody lol. You aren't alone OP.
Oh Yes to i wanted to regentem too but im not able to and now it wont help Me as this went too far. Just want to dissapear completely.
I was trying to get help but it was making Me worse , nobody understood whats with Me … my last therapist actually talked Me out from helping myself …. And it was last chance . I would like to live but cant :(

Hospital didnt help i think it maybe was too late …

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, doormat25, notforl0ng and 1 other person
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Oh Yes to i wanted to regentem too but im not able to and now it wont help Me as this went too far. Just want to dissapear completely.
I was trying to get help but it was making Me worse , nobody understood whats with Me … my last therapist actually talked Me out from helping myself …. And it was last chance . I would like to live but cant :(

Hospital didnt help i think it maybe was too late …
I hope we find peace eventually buddy. It's not fair being your own worst enemy, I understand that

Reactions: sserafim, doormat25, thegoldengirls and 1 other person
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Yep definitely, less motivation every month, more intrusive thoughts every month, less mental energy. A mind that flip flops around with what it does and doesn't wanna do. Useless! I just want it and my body to die ASAP
Same… i dont mind the body but mind is just No use anymore:(

Reactions: sserafim
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I totally feel ya OP there are times where I'm just ready to snap a brick

• Hugs
Reactions: notforl0ng, sserafim, mrelief82 and 1 other person
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I hope we find peace eventually buddy. It's not fair being your own worst enemy, I understand that
That's a word, and for some of us...our own biggest bully. A bully you can at least fight back or run away from.
It feels like there is no escaping that when the negative thoughts are in your own head.

Reactions: sserafim, mrelief82 and notforl0ng
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I know. I am definitely going more insane, I think I might be hallucinating half the time. The only releases from my insanity are slowly becoming less and less available to me, and thus I have more of a growing desire to CTB every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: notforl0ng, sserafim and mrelief82
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I totally get you , i've nit flet the ground for over 4 years now, dissociated for so long, trying to jump back to life but didnt Work , recently Days im more and more Lost and confused, attached to nothing

Reactions: notforl0ng and sserafim
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
No matter how hard I try to escape from insanity it always follows me for some reason. I tried to tame it but suddenly I realised I'd be a much more miserable person if I had it under control. Right now my mind is very scattered, mainly because I'm in an environment that's completely new to me. Well, maybe not that, but the way it's being represented is kinda weird. At the end of the day I will either have it back under control, if not, I'm out. Was a good run, but it's either me or I'm dead.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
No matter how hard I try to escape from insanity it always follows me for some reason. I tried to tame it but suddenly I realised I'd be a much more miserable person if I had it under control. Right now my mind is very scattered, mainly because I'm in an environment that's completely new to me. Well, maybe not that, but the way it's being represented is kinda weird. At the end of the day I will either have it back under control, if not, I'm out. Was a good run, but it's either me or I'm dead.
I feel the same, after few years i felt recently that i maybe found way out and be able to control life, but step taken to late and all fell apart completely…. There is No way of living like this any longer its just not possible

Reactions: sserafim and 4everDone
Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
Does anyone feel like going more insane with whats hapoening with them and around them and for this reason need to CBT? I cant exist any longer …
It sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now, and it's brave of you to reach out for support. Feeling overwhelmed by what's happening within and around you is incredibly challenging.
If you're feeling like you can't exist anymore, I would that feeling would be normal, because I often feel it.

This life is meaningless in many ways, looking for an answer is just a brain fuck.
Death is a gateway to peace ✌️