Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
Literally shaking I cannot fucking take it anymore, sorry for venting so much over small stuff but I cannot keep up with being alive.
I just want to fucking die, literally everything is getting more boring everyday.
And everyday I feel anxiety over the piece of shit I am please whatever is out there just kill me already my patience is running out.
I swear once I attempt partial hanging and fail I will desperately fight attempt over attempt to get me free from this cruel world.

I just want to scream for help, but when I think about it. There isn't any help for me, I'm done with this world and It's meaningless for me to get "help" that will just make me believe lies that "this world is perfect nothing in it is bad". I'm so done. And the entire summer so far has just been staring at a screen and watching other people I know live their brightest moments in life without me, and before I know it school is gonna return with even more suffering and "you have to be good in school", I'M TRYING BUT MY MIND FUCKS ME UP THE SECOND I'M SITTING IN A CLASSROOM. So of course, bad grades, shame, pain, It's all slowly coming back again. I hate everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, EndJstifiesTheMeans, kunikuzushi and 5 others
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
Hey,
Sorry you have to go through this..
Just know you're not alone.
I also have summer break now. After weeks of sitting behind a desk, studying for my exams, I now again sit behind my desk all day wasting my time.
I sleep as long as I can so my days go by faster.

It's torturous... the summer weather only makes it worse..

Reactions: quwroflucilfer3 and Terrible00
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I hate summer, I have no friends, I haven't left my house in forever, I hate it, if I died no one would notice, I'd just stop replying simple as that

• Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00 and Victim.Of.Life
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Exactly how I'm feeling just know your not wlone

• Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so tiring and torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to leave. I wish that suicide wasn't so difficult so that those who want to leave can just escape from all the suffering in peace, I'm also very tired of existing here.

Reactions: Terrible00