futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
after several failed attempts and overally feeling like suicide isnt the way for me, i have decide to go hermit mode for the next one and a half year. cutting off everybody, friends and neighbors and family. ill use this opportunity to meet my trauma at its core and see if ill come out at the end with more clarity in my life. i have everything, an online investment that gets me 10 dollars everyday that helps me with bills and food. good bye outside world see you in 2025đź‘Ť

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Daxter_87, tiger b and 3 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
hopefullly you'll come out replenished with new energy after the hibernation period

Reactions: doormat25
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Have you tried psychedelics specially Ayahuasca? I heard they help. At the same time for some people it made things worse.

Maybe they still had more to heal from?

Anyway Ayahuasca is the one that is the most used strictly for healing. It's very inexpensive.

But Aya/DMT is very intense, some people are afraid or do not want to go through such experiences.

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Have you tried psychedelics specially Ayahuasca? I heard they help. At the same time for some people it made things worse.

Maybe they still had more to heal from?

Anyway Ayahuasca is the one that is the most used strictly for healing. It's very inexpensive.

But Aya/DMT is very intense, some people are afraid or do not want to go through such experiences.
i tried 2 grams mushroom while alone in my from and it was a very scary experience. i can only try the above psychedelics if i have a good trip sitter and im in a safe environment . otherwise the last trip i had with mushrooms was hell. maybe its because i mixed with weed and i tripped on an empty stomach..or maybe its just how dark my psyche is

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and WAITING TO DIE
Davey36000

Davey36000

Jun 12, 2023
True. The feeling of safety must be there first and foremost. I also either had mostly underwhelming experiences (although partly my fault for not preparing things well) or mostly bad trips.

The only good thing of DMT is that (it seems) you are mostly immobile, so not much wrong can happen.

Personally I find it difficult to find a "safe" place and even if I think I would have found one, worry would still get to me during a trip, most likely...

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
do you know how i can source dmt or ayuasca

Davey36000

Davey36000

Jun 12, 2023
The components of Ayahuasca are easily found on the internet as they are not illegal in themselves (for example Mimosa Hostilis bark is used to dye clothing).
Then you can also easily buy Peganum Harmala seeds.
You can take these two orally or extract the harmaline from the seeds so you have less nausea.
You can drink as tea or other methods that you prefer.
You will always need a DMT source and a MAOI.
DMT source includes Mimosa Hostilis root bark as well other plants.
MAOI is necessary so you can have an actual trip, otherwise the only other method would be to smoke/vape it, but you would need to extract the DMT from the plant.

Smoke DMT = 15-20min trip but you need to extract and it takes some reading and preparation.

Ayahuasca = will take longer, usually 4-6 hours, but might have vomit and maybe nausea. Reportedly more healing, however. Easier to prepare. Perhaps there are ways to reduce nausea but most like not the vomiting.

Pharmahuasca = Same thing as above but you encapsulate the ingredients in pill form so it's easier to ingest with fewer side effects.

Alternatively I heard shrooms can also be very intense and can be potentiated. Lemon can also reduce the nausea of shrooms.

I wouldn't buy DMT on the internet. Lots of scams and usually overpriced.