• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
a few days back i made a post about how my girfriend broke up with me. not long after i found out she cheated on me. it was with a group of guys. how could i have failed so badly? am i truly so useless that i can't even keep a woman happy? she lied to me so much. i remember her saying things like "i'm the one" and, while she was being goofy, stated she wanted to get married some day. knowing that every last word was a lie hurts. it hurts a whole lot. there's that, and my grades are awful. i've felt as if i can't do anything properly reccently. i have failed my partner, myself, and my entire life. i hate to admit it but i'm thinking of catching the bus again. every time we start to get back up life kicks us right back down.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss and NumbItAll
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
You haven't failed your partner, your partner has failed you. It wasn't your fault! I'd like to say more but I'm not great with comforting words like @JustAboutDone was.

Also, you have a kick-ass name :)

- Andrew

Reactions: Jupiter, Pointlessabyss, KiraLittleOwl and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
She's just spoiled and rotten.
But there are good people out there.
Someone who truely deserve your love.

Reactions: About_to_Go