• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
Hey guys
I'm in so much emotional pain. It's horrible when you are sleeping and you dream of being in a place in the past when you were happy and then I wake up and realize your current circumstances and I have this painful knot in my throat that it's hard to breathe and so much sadness. I just so desperately wish I was back in that place of happiness but you just have to accept that your not, that your happiness is in the past and I know it will never come back and I can't accept my circumstances, my pain.
The worst part about ctbing is the thought of your loved ones having to endure this pain or worse. It shatters my heart into a million pieces just thinking about I start to bawl my mom is 80 and she has been the best mother she sacrificed everything for me and my siblings, she always went above and beyond to make sure we had whatever we wanted, she always protected us, maybe sometimes a little too much.my and my siblings are her whole world she's in a time in her life where she deserves to have us take care of her and make sure she is happy so when I imagine ctbing it's just me being so cruel to her, after everything she's done and sacrificed this is how I pay her back, it just kills me.
I hate the universe and what I really don't understand is why people, good people like slot of us on this site, why we have to suffer so much, what did we do to deserve this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, kunikuzushi, thebelljarrr and 3 others
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
what did we do to deserve this
This is what I ask myself everyday.

I know I haven't been the best person in the world but seeing how I have lost everything and having to end myself to stop suffering is a dirty torture

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
This is what I ask myself everyday.

I know I haven't been the best person in the world but seeing how I have lost everything and having to end myself to stop suffering is a dirty torture
1000%.None of us deserve to be in this torturous existence enduring unbearable pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: kvsvenky100, divinemistress36 and BackToLobby