• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
Doubt it's going to help but it's my last attempt at getting better. Any experiences you guys had on it?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Made me feel somewhat better. You do gain a little weight.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Doubt it's going to help but it's my last attempt at getting better. Any experiences you guys had on it?

How about ketamine infusions? IMO SSRI's sucks ass, but I know they help some people.

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
zoloft sucked for me

Reactions: not_a_robot
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

Magic mushroom trip in nature man. Doesn't lobotomize or castrate people like SSRI's do.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
The title sounds like a meta sf movie. (I hope I did not offend you)

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Magic mushroom trip in nature man. Doesn't lobotomize or castrate people like SSRI's do.

So, they don't just improve mood, but numb you?

Reactions: not_a_robot
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
So, they don't just improve mood, but numb you?
Psych meds can effect everyone differently, they could do one, both, or neither, in some cases they can even make you worse

Reactions: Rocksandsand, Lennox and not_a_robot
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
How about ketamine infusions?

I want to try infusions so bad, but my insurance will only cover the consultation, and each infusion is $800 out of pocket. It's heartbreaking to me that there's something that might help me live, and it's so far out of reach just because I can't afford it.

I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
SSRI's do nothing to me, except make me projectile vomit, and give me brain zaps. Super irritating, but what can ya do.

I've convinced myself that Kpin works for my anxiety, but even that is a stretch. I understand that on a deeper level, it's the inebriation that comforts me.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Psych meds can effect everyone differently, they could do one, both, or neither, in some cases they can even make you worse
or make you lactate. Which is a little weird, for guys.

Reactions: Thanatos and Rocksandsand