sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was wondering if it would be reasonable for me to make a GoFundMe or something for the costs of VAS and/or purchasing materials and stuff in case I don't get approved for it. I hate that everything costs money, and VAS costs an absurd amount, like $10k. Ugh I hate this stupid world and society. Btw, what are some other good donation platforms?

Last edited:
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
what is vas? Why does this site need so many abbreviations:/

Reactions: thetrout, annointed_towers and sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There are a million fundraisers competing for attention. Unfortunately, I don't think funding your suicide is going to be fruitful.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nothing is taboo when it comes to wanting to leave this place. I mean, you really have nothing to lose. IMO, it's perfectly fine to do this. And for anyone that doesn't think so...fck 'em.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
no shot this works, id be devastated if i was working my ass off and i coulda just asked for it, is there history of people having successful VAS fundraisers?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I didn't even know you could buy this

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I think gofundme will probably ban your campaign, but who knows I guess,

• Aww..
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, annointed_towers and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
no shot this works, id be devastated if i was working my ass off and i coulda just asked for it, is there history of people having successful VAS fundraisers?
The hard part is getting approved for VAS though. It's unnecessarily difficult and I'm not sure if I would even qualify for it. I don't here in America so I'm gonna have to go to Europe or something. I'm not sure if I'd even get approved for it there either. Ugh I hate pro-lifers and how they make painless and effective methods so inaccessible…

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
The hard part is getting approved for VAS though. It's unnecessarily difficult and I'm not sure if I would even qualify for it. I don't here in America so I'm gonna have to go to Europe or something. I'm not sure if I'd even get approved for it there either. Ugh I hate pro-lifers and how they make painless and effective methods so inaccessible
What about sn inert gas co?

Reactions: raindrop9
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Nothing is taboo when it comes to wanting to leave this place. I mean, you really have nothing to lose. IMO, it's perfectly fine to do this. And for anyone that doesn't think so...fck 'em.
Ugh I hate how people make it so difficult to leave this place…I never even asked or wanted to be here in the first place! I hate being stuck in this hell and purgatory. I wish there were an easy way out
What about sn inert gas co?
VAS is 100% guaranteed tho bc it's medical professionals doing it. Any other method has a risk of failure and permanent damage. VAS is certain to work

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The hard part is getting approved for VAS though. It's unnecessarily difficult and I'm not sure if I would even qualify for it. I don't here in America so I'm gonna have to go to Europe or something. I'm not sure if I'd even get approved for it there either. Ugh I hate pro-lifers and how they make painless and effective methods so inaccessible…
Maybe look into Dignitas in Switzerland. If I remember correctly, Switzerland is the only country that provides assisted suicide services to non-citizens. Like ipmanwc0 said though, you can also look into methods like SN. There's detailed information on sasu about it and I think if you do everything right the chance of death is very high.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Dignitas, some time back there was a prog about a very poorly man who went there, followed his journey. his end was filmed. A cocktail in a glass, we watched him drink it and suffer. looked slow and painful, choking, gasping etc. Sitting in a hospital chair type in a cheap looking hosp room. It was awful to watch him suffer. £10k he paid. I hope they have changed their methods.

Reactions: real human being and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Dignitas, some time back there was a prog about a very poorly man who went there, followed his journey. his end was filmed. A cocktail in a glass, we watched him drink it and suffer. looked slow and painful, choking, gasping etc. Sitting in a hospital chair type in a cheap looking hosp room. It was awful to watch him suffer. £10k he paid. I hope they have changed their methods.
For me a guaranteed exit is still better than the risk of trying it on my own and failing and having permanent damage. I've read horror stories on here and feel like the only sure way is going to Dignitas or something because they will do it and ensure that it succeeds. I'm fine with pain, I just want to succeed and not have any risk or possibility of failure. My biggest fear is failing an attempt and ending up as a vegetable or paralyzed or something. If you do it on your own, there are so many variables, you always could end up surviving…I would hate to survive and be even worse off.

Last edited:
Reactions: sash
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
what is vas? Why does this site need so many abbreviations:/
This site needs so many abbreviations because we are all to damn tired to even live let alone type using complete words 😵‍💫. Just a little suicidal humor.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Geez, I'd expect better from medical professionals. How did you watch him? Was it like a program on TV or Youtube or something? Do you have a link by chance?

sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
Geez, I'd expect better from medical professionals. How did you watch him? Was it like a program on TV or Youtube or something? Do you have a link by chance?
I cant remember so I did a quick search but you understand I dont want to keep searching for the video if still out there. Search history you know ;) I think this was the title Documentary article (link to daily mail article on it) it was a BBC shown doc, so if you want to search please do

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I cant remember so I did a quick search but you understand I dont want to keep searching for the video if still out there. Search history you know ;) I think this was the title Documentary article (link to daily mail article on it) it was a BBC shown doc, so if you want to search please do
I found the documentary: https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/terry-pratchett-choosing-to-die/
(TRIGGER WARNING as it's a bit difficult to watch) The assisted death of the 71 year old man at Dignitas starts at the 52nd minute mark, near the end of the documentary. There was clearly some suffering, choking and gasping like you said, but it didn't last that long as he quickly fell asleep. Room didn't look that much like a hospital room. It looked pretty homely. Maybe this could be done better, but I'd say it's not so bad.

Reactions: sash
sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
I found the documentary: https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/terry-pratchett-choosing-to-die/
(TRIGGER WARNING as it's a bit difficult to watch) The assisted death of the 71 year old man at Dignitas starts at the 52nd minute mark, near the end of the documentary. There was clearly some suffering, choking and gasping like you said, but it didn't last that long as he quickly fell asleep. Room didn't look that much like a hospital room. It looked pretty homely. Maybe this could be done better, but I'd say it's not so bad.
Watching was awful, maybe my memory remembers setting worse than was, just remember it feeling 'cold' Glad you found it

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Yeah, that wasn't awful at all. I was braced for the worst, but I found it to be really touching. I think eating the chocolate and fluids after ingesting the pentobarbitol had something to do with the coughing perhaps. But overall he was out like a light in minutes, snoring away. His wife was very strong.

Glad Terry didn't have to suffer for decades.

Reactions: real human being
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Yeah, that wasn't awful at all. I was braced for the worst, but I found it to be really touching. I think eating the chocolate and fluids after ingesting the pentobarbitol had something to do with the coughing perhaps. But overall he was out like a light in minutes, snoring away. His wife was very strong.

Glad Terry didn't have to suffer for decades.
True, I also expected it to be worse. It was still difficult to watch for me personally though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foreverix