F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
If god made all humankind in his image, then why are people not invisible like he is ?

• Yay!
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have, edu0z, Sherri and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
God, is there such a God? I would like to have a word with him and ask him so many questions.

Reactions: Forever Dead and OldDrummer
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
God? Oh, you mean that imaginary adulthood friend in the sky?

If you ever want to become an atheist, just walk through a children's cancer ward.

• Love
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, Forever Dead and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

If you ever want to become an atheist, just walk through a children's cancer ward.
You took the words out of my mouth. So true.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid and OldDrummer
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
@Snake of Eden we need you to enlighten us.

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
God, is there such a God? I would like to have a word with him and ask him so many questions.
If this god creature exists then it is either powerless, evil or non-existent.

Absolute atheist here. Just read a great book called " god hates you hate him back " it proves that the Bible was written by lunatics who are full of shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
If this god creature exists then it is either powerless, evil or non-existent.
Like the other comment said, an adult imaginary friend, so normies think they will have heaven waiting for them when they die. I dunno how a god allowed a holocaust to happen and children to die of cancer full of tubes in their little powerless bodies.

Reactions: Forever Dead
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
What I love about being Buddhist is that I can be an atheist too!!! It rocks.

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
What I love about being Buddhist is that I can be an atheist too!!! It rocks.
Went on a 10 day buddhist meditation retreat a few years ago, I got stuck in jhana for about 5 hours and ended up having a kundalini experience. Crazy shit.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Went on a 10 day buddhist meditation retreat a few years ago, I got stuck in jhana for about 5 hours and ended up having a kundalini experience. Crazy shit.

Tell me about it, dude. Karmic regression sucks.

Reactions: Forever Dead
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Tell me about it, dude. Karmic regression sucks.
It was one of the bad kundalini experiences, it really messed me up. Luckily it only rose to my solar chakra. I have never meditated since. Did you have a bad episode too ?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
If god made all humankind in his image, then why are people not invisible like he is ?
@Snake of Eden we need you to enlighten us.
The "'his"' does not refer to God here. It refers to a person. It is omitted because your bible is very much adulterated and essentially lost most of what can make it make sense except for some things here and there. This is a purist form of truth for you right here!!

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
The "'his"' does not refer to God here. It refers to a person. It is omitted because your bible is very much adulterated and essentially lost most of what can make it make sense except for some things here and there. This is a purist form of truth for you right here!!
I dont believe in the god of any of the mainstream religions. Maybe the gnostic version of things is closer to the truth, or the theory of the annunaki.

Reactions: StringPuppet
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I dont believe in the god of any of the mainstream religions. Maybe the gnostic version of things is closer to the truth, or the theory of the annunaki.
If you truly want to know what god is and what the annunaki are this check this link and look nowhere else. I wish you true enlightenment
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...answer-to-the-nature-of-life-suffering.82267/

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
If you truly want to know what god is and what the annunaki are this check this link and look nowhere else. I wish you true enlightenment
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...answer-to-the-nature-of-life-suffering.82267/
Thank you. I shall get my head into this and give it a good read.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In some near death experiences people have been told they can have whatever questions they would like answered in the next life, so this might happen sometime.

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Thank you,. I shall get my head into this and have a good read.