• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
If there was a God who promised to help, who promised to give strength and peace, then where is he. If there was a God that said I will only give what you can withstand, what you can endure, then where is he. Why has he given waaaaaay much more than I can endure, survive. Where are the promises of God. Where are the promises of Mary. Why are they not helping. Why have they left me all alone to survive what I cannot survive. Always another issue to deal with, always worse, always suffering so bad. Is there anyone who believes in God in here? I can't survive this hell I'm living and no help is coming. Is God all a lie? Is he not real? Is Mary and the Saints not real? Anyone who thinks there might be a God, why does he leave all alone to bare the unbearable. I don't know what to believe anymore, what is right, what is the truth. All I know is if there was a God he would keep his promises, if there was a Mary, she would keep her promises, and I don't get any help. I seriously can't bare this anymore. I've begged for strength and help. No help ever come.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bleh61, Zhendou, Forever Sleep and 3 others
P

Privateer2368

Aug 18, 2024
The Abrahamic god is a minor war god who sits on top of a hill in the Middle East and causes trouble.

He neither knows nor cares about your existence.

Reactions: a.hamza.13 and samsara_96
possessed

possessed

Aug 10, 2024
In short, we are not sure whether there is a conscious agent who created this mess, but we can absolutely certain if there's one, it would not be benevolent or loving.

Reactions: a.hamza.13
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
As an ex-religious person myself, I hope you come to some sort of conclusion. For me it was that even if that god exists, I want nothing to do with him because he seems like a really narcissistic and toxic dude; but it is more likely that he just doesn't exist. If you need to vent more or want to have a logical discussion about this, my DMs are open.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.hamza.13 and GoatHerder
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
@Leiden I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. As a Catholic myself, I am also struggling with this big time. I'm trying to keep my faith but it's so very hard. I feel abandoned but in my mind, I keep reminding myself that He still loves me and that I still love Him. I pray, though very little and it should be more. I'm told by priests that He will only give us the graces to live through it, one moment at a time but I am past my limit too of how much suffering I can endure. My own suffering is unnatural and unbearable and it's not going to end, not here on this earth. It's too much.

• Love
Reactions: Thefoolishone
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I have concluded God doesn't exist. God is a belief of privilege. Those who truly suffer and need and divine help don't receive it. Any God who would allow this, well there just can't be a God if the suffering that some of us endure is allowed. No one that loves me would ever allow this, and to allow it to continue is evil. To make me have to use my own hand to stop it after the Life I lived, evil not the work of God.

Reactions: Darkover and Tiredofit25
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
god has never helped anyone because he\she doesn't care or doesn't exist

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
god has never helped anyone because he\she doesn't care or doesn't exist
But does an afterlife reincarnation of some capacity, does that exist in spite of whether or not God does or doesn't? It looks like you've been a long time member here.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry that God has not helped you in your life on Earth. I have felt the same way myself~ abandoned by God. :( His lack of help has only driven me away and possibly into sin~ :( It just feels awful~ :( Job felt abandoned by God, so I suppose we're just like him~ I wish you the best and will pray for you~ :)

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Without God, how would an afterlife even be possible? It couldn't be.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no god , no afterlife , no reincarnation, no soul, no computer simulation (no god programmers) , no magic , no soul ,nothing supernatural, no ghosts , no saints, no devil.

Reactions: GoatHerder, Talvikki and a.hamza.13
Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
There is no god , no afterlife , no reincarnation, no soul, no computer simulation (no god programmers) , no magic , no soul ,nothing supernatural, no ghosts , no saints, no devil.
I feel like there is, which terrifies me more, I feel like there is spiritual warfare over my life right now and its satanic. Or maybe the physical pain is driving me to delusional thinking.
I feel like there is, which terrifies me more, I feel like there is spiritual warfare over my life right now and its satanic. Or maybe the physical pain is driving me to delusional thinking.
My mum keeps believing in God, though her mother and sister died of cancer and I have a chronic painful illness. Somehow she has been spared and is blessed. The world makes no sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: a.hamza.13 and Zhendou