Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well the cost of Brexit and Covid-19 is floating in outer space, well there is enough previous metals and mineralsI to turn Earth into a paradise, I have no doubt they will be mining it within a couple of days of landing on it, but Bloomberg have the answer if they flood the market, it will decrease the value in Gold so it will be stored away.

Here are a few links to tell you more.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Brick In The Wall, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've heard there was a private company that planned to mine gold on asteroids. There's also alot of talk about mining the moon right now. I think if we're going to mine anything it should have a real practical benefit to humanity.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL the Sun: "Giant Gold Asteroid Twice as Wide as Wales!" I miss working in news.
Pssst...don't tell @Squiddy :hug:

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Brick In The Wall and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
LOL the Sun: "Giant Gold Asteroid Twice as Wide as Wales!" I miss working in news.
Pssst...don't tell @Squiddy :hug:
I NEED THAT METEOR LOL. Though for the past few days, my depression has been manageable and I think I have the weed I took a few days ago to thank

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 1465
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I heard Mr.T has put his name down as one of the astronauts, :smiling: Bloomberg said mine The Sun said going to take a look, yeah right.

Cheers

Geo