WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't believe in God, yet if God existed, then I think it would be evil.
It seems to me that most of the bad people in this world have good lives and prosper, yet most of the good people don't.
I wonder if God is rewarding the bad people because he likes them, and making the good people suffer because they are not being evil like he wants them to be ?

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, vampire2002 and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i think that this environment is more advantageous to evil deeds because you can get away with killing everyone and there are no redos or repercussions for doing that, also if god does exist then it's without a doubt pure evil but i don't believe that god does exist.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- exactly. You wait around for karma to do its thing and people just get rewarded for bad behaviour. I've often felt like this world certainly rewards psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Life'sA6itch, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I've often felt like this world certainly rewards psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists.
This is exatcly how the world works. The survival of the fittest. A win is still a win, even if they cheated.

Reactions: Life'sA6itch, sserafim, Serial Experi Pain and 3 others
R

roach32

Oct 23, 2023
The concept of karma was made up for people to cope

Reactions: Life'sA6itch, sserafim, Unhumanly. and 4 others
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
It definitely feels like the vast, vast majority of evil people go about their lived unpunished. Everybody just gets away with everything to the point where evil has been normalized. It's been bothering me for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: Life'sA6itch, sserafim, Serial Experi Pain and 1 other person
L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah- exactly. You wait around for karma to do its thing and people just get rewarded for bad behaviour. I've often felt like this world certainly rewards psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists.
Yep, and people tell you to wait, they'll get theirs. BS. Karma is too slow. People literally get away with anything

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Serial Experi Pain and WAITING TO DIE
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
@Nembutal dreams
Exactly. But don't need to call him god. It's just a demon. he indulges the worst. complete traitors, nonhumans.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
I don't believe in God, yet if God existed, then I think it would be evil.
It seems to me that most of the bad people in this world have good lives and prosper, yet most of the good people don't.
I wonder if God is rewarding the bad people because he likes them, and making the good people suffer because they are not being evil like he wants them to be ?
This reminds me of Ivan's viewpoint from The Brothers Karamazov, a Dostoevsky book. I think about that story a lot. Ivan went mad when his philosophy contributed to some events that happened

Side note: The guilt I feel from being suicidal makes me feel evil actually, because my death would be a tragic loss for my family and community, though I am undoubtedly suffering

spirol

spirol

Dec 19, 2022
"The evidence of our own eyes makes it more plausible to believe that the world was not created by any god at all. If, however, we insist on believing in divine creation, we are forced to admit that the god who made the world cannot be all-powerful and all good. He must be either evil or a bungler" - Peter Singer

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Nature selection will always favor subject who's fitting the criteria and passing the filter, no matter what it takes, no matter bad or evil, or even what's the harm for other, the concept is always leaning on competition