• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
GOD KILL ME GOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEVVVVGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEVGOD KILL MEVGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEVVVGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEVGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL MEGOD KILL ME

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: zanahori, Leiden, fleetingnight and 4 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
he won't tho

Reactions: zanahori and MatrixPrisoner
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
God has abandoned us all.

Reactions: Onelegman, IwantHappiness, Ghostgirl and 2 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
God has abandoned us all.
there is no god here anymore
at least not for me

if there was, he would not let us feel this way

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Heaven_Awaits, F@#$ and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
there is no god here anymore
at least not for me

if there was, he would not let us feel this way
If god exists I wouldn't follow them anyways. Not for what they've done to me.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
cloud99

cloud99

May 29, 2024
God is dead.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and lkjhgfdsa1
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
"Hello. I don't exist."

---God

Reactions: IwantHappiness
infinitend

infinitend

Tudo Ă© transitĂłrio
Apr 10, 2024
I understand how you feel even when your faith and hope are exhausted. Feel my tight hug, strength.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I've prayed to God countless times over the years to either help me or take me. Neither has happened.

T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
God cannot exist. If it exists, it's nothing we've learned about it. Why did GOD, being able to do whatever he wanted, decide to make a life based on suffering and pain? Everything is too random to imagine that anything else exists. We don't need to think too much or be very intelligent to observe evidence that the human body could not have been created by some God or similar. I notice this every time I go to the bathroom. Our digestive system: Eating and then defecating is something so absurd that I can't believe it was created or planned. I could also mention some particularities of some of the thousands of known diseases. It's impossible that they were planned. Interestingly, I spent years of my life wasting time on the idea of God. I read many philosophers, writers, religious or not... And the answer was obvious in these small details.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
God cannot exist. If it exists, it's nothing we've learned about it. Why did GOD, being able to do whatever he wanted, decide to make a life based on suffering and pain? Everything is too random to imagine that anything else exists. We don't need to think too much or be very intelligent to observe evidence that the human body could not have been created by some God or similar. I notice this every time I go to the bathroom. Our digestive system: Eating and then defecating is something so absurd that I can't believe it was created or planned. I could also mention some particularities of some of the thousands of known diseases. It's impossible that they were planned. Interestingly, I spent years of my life wasting time on the idea of God. I read many philosophers, writers, religious or not... And the answer was obvious in these small details.
Yeah, i agree.
I understand how you feel even when your faith and hope are exhausted. Feel my tight hug, strength.
Valeu

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
God doesn't help anyone because God doesn't exist.