nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I'm sitting down, trying to do some online tasks to get some money to live by. I'm not okay with it but doing it anyway.

This makes me think: what the hell is life about? What's the point? What am I doing here? I don't understand!!!!!!!!

If there was a creator, what was on his mind when he created us?
He gets the joy playing with our lives. He gets the joy seeing us suffer. I don't understand his point.

I'm mad at life. I'm mad at me being in such pointless place. I'm done. I want to see a purpose. I want to see a point from this nonsense.

There is nothing at all. He's just playing with our lives.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, TooConscious, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
That reminds me of a song that I like, that has a phrase that says "Where is God? With the devil betting on your soul?"

For me, the idea of an omnipotent being is something absurd, but let's say that this being exits, it would be a being totally different from what we imagine. Someone who simply doesn't care or is totally indifferent to what happens to us humans.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
It gets easier to swallow when you realize that there's no god in the first place

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather, Fehler and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
That reminds me of a song that I like, that has a phrase that says "Where is God? With the devil betting on your soul?"

For me, the idea of an omnipotent being is something absurd, but let's say that this being exits, it would be a being totally different from what we imagine. Someone who simply doesn't care or is totally indifferent to what happens to us humans.
I want a God who stays dead, not plays dead.
I, even I, can play dead.
I want a God who stays dead, not plays dead.
I, even I, can play dead.

-- The Dandy Warhols
It gets easier to swallow when you realize that there's no god in the first place
Exactly. There ain't no Sky Daddy watching you from the clouds, honey child...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I SO agree with you!
I really feel like that many times! (There are some nice exceptions such as getting wasted on Saturdays and travelling to another reality lol).

If there's really a God, I can 100% confirm he/she/it is not good at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and demuic
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
We do not know who we are, why we were born, what we can expect and what we are supposed to do on this planet. It seems like life has no meaning.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We are literally here for no reason. We are born, we suffer and then we die. There is no purpose or meaning. Every day I ask myself what is the point. I don't even believe there is a God in the first place to cause all of this, so i'm even more confused.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather, demuic and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
God's totally real, he's just an asshole. I feel everyday that I'm being toyed with maybe not by THE god, but certainly a godlike entity with enough power to stay hidden yet with the petty desire to purposefully cause misery and woe for its own amusement.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, it's_all_a_game, articledon and 3 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

Yup. The religious claims of a loving and all powerful god are contradicted by reality. It seems any kind of devil like figure should be considered infinitely more powerful than any kind of benevolent God-like figure with the amount of suffering, torture, and evil going on everyday just on this planet. Religious people make up all kinds of excuses for why God can't interfere, blah blah free will blah blah no good without evil, it's all just to try and rationalize an inherently ludicrous concept. If there is a benevolent God, that being must be completely powerless to stop anything going on in this planet. The alternative would be as you said, it would be an indifferent God, like us humans, who carelessly trample on however many ants each day with our mere footsteps, that would be the amount of care this God would give to us humans. Another alternative would a completely malevolent God who actively seeks to dwell out as much suffering as possible. Maybe Satan's not so bad, he's the only one who seems to punish all bad people in hell, after all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, FuneralCry, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Maybe Satan's not so bad, he's the only one who seems to punish all bad people in hell, after all.
Yeah, that whole thing about Satan torturing bad people doesn't really make sense to me. If Satan is evil, he should love other evil bastards, they're his soulmates :))

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and demuic
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
God's totally real, he's just an asshole. I feel everyday that I'm being toyed with maybe not by THE god, but certainly a godlike entity with enough power to stay hidden yet with the petty desire to purposefully cause misery and woe for its own amusement.
Please be careful with what you wrote here, because IT'S watching you suffering right now (with a bucket of popcorn holy moly)! E81B8F62 7627 487D 813C E25474093A46

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather, GenesAndEnvironment and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sounds like one of the Greek/Roman gods, always fucking with the mortals & often literally fucking them :))
Maybe you should run over a sheep & burn it as an offering to Zeus/Jupiter

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dr Iron Arc
F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
If I believed there was a God, I would be so very f ing pissed at him. If there was a God, he would have to be such a maniacally sadistic bastard that there is no way he'd be worth following.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ame and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
If there is a god then he is an absolute asshole.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, it's_all_a_game, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I had this story idea once where the ending would involve the sole survior of a genocide killing God, because She was powerless to stop human suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Sprite_Geist and Morituri_Te_Salutant
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
I had this story idea once where the ending would involve the sole survior of a genocide killing God, because She was powerless to stop human suffering.
I'm interested to know more about how the story goes. One (woman? unless you're referring to god as a she) person against an almighty being.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and StringPuppet
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You're all a bunch of blasphemous heathens in this thread and you will all burn in hellfire for eternity. Of course god exists Skeletor, Mumm-Ra, Galvatron, Phil Mitchell to name a few. Just open your hearts and bathe in their awesomeness. DO IT!!!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, whitefeather and motel rooms
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
It baffles me why christians choose to believe in an all-hating, spiteful god who created them just so they could suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, demuic and whitefeather
F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
If there is a god he doesn't care about humans or this planet. My mom was always super religious and told me prayer was the only way to be cured. After years of praying I came to the realization that either God just doesn't care or doesn't exist to begin with.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and TotallyIsolated