heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Literally just saw a job posting where you need a 4 year degree to be a dishwasher. Welcome to my country!

I'm just losing more hope each day. I'm so fucking tired. Not even BPO would hire me like that's how shitty I am. If you don't have a degree you need experience like there's literally no hope for someone like me who's a college undergraduate and has 0 experience. It's not helping that I have social anxiety like I'm really just FUCKED.

I really want to die. I really do but I also just can't find the perfect place and method. I'm so tired. Why was I even fucking born it makes me sick. I literally don't have a reason to live nor do I have any goals in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, markimobzzdeasui, ............. and 1 other person
EndofEternity

EndofEternity

Mar 19, 2022
I know the feeling. I'm a two-time high school dropout, so getting a job would be damn near impossible. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost and Circles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering, it really is such an awful, depressing world we live in. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I also have no reason to be alive, I am only still here as it is so difficult to exit this world. All that I want is non existence. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
Literally just saw a job posting where you need a 4 year degree to be a dishwasher. Welcome to my country!

I'm just losing more hope each day. I'm so fucking tired. Not even BPO would hire me like that's how shitty I am. If you don't have a degree you need experience like there's literally no hope for someone like me who's a college undergraduate and has 0 experience. It's not helping that I have social anxiety like I'm really just FUCKED.

I really want to die. I really do but I also just can't find the perfect place and method. I'm so tired. Why was I even fucking born it makes me sick. I literally don't have a reason to live nor do I have any goals in life.
God is not laughing at you, the capitalists are.