d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
currently pulling a partial all-nighter to try and make some progress with coursework but I just can't fucking start anything. it's all just too hard all of a sudden like wtf? i used to be in smart classes and now I can barely answer simple questions. my brain is just pure fog atp and is clouded by nothing except the very desire to pass away. this was my last fucking chance to get a second chance at secondary school and i've just fucked it all up. it's currently september and i have until the end of november to complete all of my coursework (in 5 different subjects which all have 3-5 assignments that are basically just essays and research tasks). i am actually so fucked why am i such a bloody idiot. all i ever do is self-sabotage and actively destroy my life. i've already ordered a decent-seeming, low stretch rope from amazon so that's half of my plan since I want to combine with something else (maybe mixing pills and alcohol). just need to do away with myself already, death is gonna be so epic i think. no more stress, anguish or suffering just the eternal nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deathcalm, MatrixPrisoner, Cloud Busting and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
When did you first notice these cognitive problems? I know it's so hard to do schopp.when you're struggling with your mental health. Is there anyone you can seek support from?

catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
I can relate. It's so difficult to pass classes and study when you're feeling less than others or self-sabotage.
Maybe cognitive behavioral therapy helps you. I heard from students that therapy has solved cognitive problems for them such as failing classes or concentrating more in academic tasks.
I hope you can solve your problems and be at peace someday.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
It's horrible how people blame themselves for their academic failures rather than consider the system has failed them. It's a shame our meritocratic and capitalist society has mired education as a vocational ticket that generates the level of success and social status a person can obtain, rather than as a system for personal discovery and satisfaction.

Most colleges do not want students to fail, as grants are dependent on graduation rates. Have you reached out to the faculty or student health services? I'm sure they could help.

I doubt you're stupid. It sounds more like you're stressed and overwhelmed. It is insightful to know you self-sabotage. I have the same problem. Do you know why you do?

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and MatrixPrisoner
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I can understand everything, it has become so confusing, everything within the studies has been horrible shit, now I have to recycle the course, being at home doing nothing is shit

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05