blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I'm so pathetic I've gotten emotionally attached to someone 9 years older than someone it's so bad I feel the need to cut myself when they don't respond to me we aren't even in a relationship I feel like I need them I've never felt this way about anyone it's horrible but yet I still crave their attention and love why am I like this please why

• Hugs
Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Do you have a BPD diagnosis?

I don't think it makes you pathetic to feel attached to someone even if it may be unhealthy.

What about this person draws you to them?

Reactions: shrusho
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Do you have a BPD diagnosis?

I don't think it makes you pathetic to feel attached to someone even if it may be unhealthy.

What about this person draws you to them?
I do not have a bpd diagnosis I've never actually seen a psychiatrist before but this person just seems to care about me for who I am rather than just because I look semi decent which is something I've never really experienced before and I just feel obsessed with them now but I feel like a worthless person because of how much I feel like I need them

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I sort of relate. I find myself attached to someone older than me (by a lot too). Recently, there was a period where he hadn't messaged me for a few days (he usually messages me nearly every day), and it caused me to become paranoid that he grew to dislike me and decided he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. It made me want to kill myself even more. We aren't in a relationship or anything (I made it clear that I'd prefer for us to stay friends), but I'm still very attached to him and crave his attention.

Also, there is nothing wrong with being attached to someone who seems to genuinely care about you. That's pretty normal.

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I sort of relate. I find myself attached to someone older than me (by a lot too). Recently, there was a period where he hadn't messaged me for a few days (he usually messages me nearly every day), and it caused me to become paranoid that he grew to dislike me and decided he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. It made me want to kill myself even more. We aren't in a relationship or anything (I made it clear that I'd prefer for us to stay friends), but I'm still very attached to him and crave his attention.

Also, there is nothing wrong with being attached to someone who seems to genuinely care about you. That's pretty normal.
it's just weird I've never really had someone genuinely care about me and I just don't want to ever let them go it's been only an an hour or so since he hasn't responded to the message I sent and I'm just scared that he hates me because I'm too attached or something

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
it's just weird I've never really had someone genuinely care about me and I just don't want to ever let them go it's been only an an hour or so since he hasn't responded to the message I sent and I'm just scared that he hates me because I'm too attached or something
It's not weird. If you've never had anyone who has genuinely cared for you before then it is only natural for you to get attached and to be anxious and paranoid. It's nothing to feel bad about. I doubt you've done anything to make him angry. He's probably just busy or something.

glossble

glossble

homesick â­’
Apr 14, 2023
I could write this, really. I also fell for a guy 9 years older, but I think it's too cruel to even start some kind of relationship with him. My suicidal thoughts won't let me to live a long and happy life. I also feel pathetic cause I can't even confess my feelings to him. Sorry I don't have an advice for you, just wish I could give you a hug đź’•

Charlotte_blermf

Charlotte_blermf

FREAK OF NATURE // blermf
Nov 13, 2023
I get that a lot, I'm attracted and extremally emotionally attached to someone someone like 8 years older than me online. I convince myself they hate me and want nothing to do with me if they don't message me within like a minute of me messaging them. I know it's all irrational because I'm too anxious and I'm too much of a pessimist.