SamuelClemens400

SamuelClemens400

Nov 13, 2021
About a month ago my best friend of 15 years said he could no longer be my friend and it destroyed me. My heart was destroyed when he said that but I knew it was coming because of course that is what I would get in life. Ever since though I have just felt dead. My plan has been to CTB for years but I stuck around to spare him but now hes gone so I am just going all in to the CTB route. All I really want now is to die and I will do what I need to achieve that. I just want the heartache to stop but I know it will never go away. How could I forget what was basically a brother to me. Since money is the biggest factor in CTB for me I guess I should be getting myself a job soon and saving up a couple hundred so I can end it. I would have liked to have been dead before the end of the year but idk if I can manage that now. In any case, here's to the heartache

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, deflationary, Toonloon and 1 other person
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
and your question for us is.... What is life worth, when your best friend, is no longer your friend, and money. How to make.

Last edited:
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I know exactly how u feel. I had an asshole I knew for years just dog me after i started opening up about real feelings about wanting to off myself and self mutilate myself. People suck. I'm sorry you got dogged like that by someone you really cared about.

• Love
Reactions: looseye, 1Mazda16, deflationary and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to go through this, I can imagine it must be painful to be in this situation. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I hope you find peace.