emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
ive been so depressed the last month or so, it's just been absolute hell and i can't take it anymore

i want to ctb so badly but i don't think i will, i'm such a fucking coward for not wanting to just die and end my suffering already

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, zeldalover, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
L

lostsomewhere

Nov 15, 2023
hey i am sorry for whatever you are going through and i want to tell you thatyou are not a coward for wanting to live your life . trust me just keep trying i am sure you will find some way or other . you are worth everything . i am here with you my friend you can talk to me i understand you . trust me you will win this battle and you are not alone

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence but anyway best wishes, I hate how there isn't the option to just fall into an eternal sleep.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, zeldalover, myusername890 and 2 others
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
hey i am sorry for whatever you are going through and i want to tell you thatyou are not a coward for wanting to live your life . trust me just keep trying i am sure you will find some way or other . you are worth everything . i am here with you my friend you can talk to me i understand you . trust me you will win this battle and you are not alone
i know you mean well with saying this but this just isn't helpful. i already know i am not worth anything, thats part of the reason i want to ctb in the first place

i don't want to wait around and see if "this battle" will end, it's just more suffering that i don't want to live through

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that, you are not coward it's normal to fear the unknown
Wish you the best luck

zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees šŸ‘šŸ¼
May 16, 2023
Heya, I completely get this. If there is any consolation in this, so so many of us feel this too and it's a struggle. You are not a coward for struggling to do it, it's that damn survival instinct, but if it's not your time yet either it's not your time yet.

Either way, I'm here with you, and I really hope in the meantime something gets better, however miniscule it may be.

Reactions: emptymiku