TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
What more is there to say? I want to die. I have my poison ready... I don't know what the fuck I'm waiting for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cyanol, _Minsk, Ramirez and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I don't know what I'm waiting for either.

I guess it's the lack of guts and I have this silly hope that I could face life somehow.

However, in the end, I don't want to get much older so, in case I decide to live, I'll probably get out of this blue rock in a few years.

Reactions: lobster salad, Beachedwhale and TheYounger
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, I don't know what I'm waiting for either.

I guess it's the lack of guts and I have this silly hope that I could face life somehow.

However, in the end, I don't want to get much older so, in case I decide to live, I'll probably get out of this blue rock in a few years.
Same here man. I want to die so bad. I have everything ready to die. But I'm a pussy.
I'm sorry my mom and brother. I know that the death of your son is gonna be hard on you. But please..

• Love
Reactions: Undefined, lobster salad and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess dying is a scary thing, even know we want to leave this earth. Maybe its the survival instinct. I wish you well.

Reactions: lobster salad
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I guess dying is a scary thing, even know we want to leave this earth. Maybe its the survival instinct. I wish you well.
Thanks man. I want to pull the trigger so bad.. but I don't know why I'm such a coward...

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and Dead Meat
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I just want this to be over

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, Beachedwhale and Bullit
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I have everything ready to die.
Maybe this is the issue. Whilst preparing your suicide, you are willing to go through with it as soon as possible; as soon as you have completed your preparations, there is no need to hurry anymore.
You know that you are now in the position to end it whenever you please, so your mind tells you to wait a bit; after all, you can always pull the emergency brake.

Reactions: Beachedwhale
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I hope everyone forgives me for being a pussy.
God damn. I think this might be my goodbye thread. I'm sorry humanity. I have to exit this realm.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I can relate completely, I've got my stuff and I'm making preparations to pick up where I left off last year before the virus struck. I seem to have lost my appetite for the bus now I can see the plan unfolding.

When I'm in the thick of despair this shits easy and I'm happy to go for it without a plan and whatever the outcome is, that's probably why I've failed a few times and physically and mentally damaged myself.

I'm going to have to wait it out knowing I have the right equipment this time and just do it when it feels right.

I really hope everyone finds their path, peace every one.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I also want to die,because my life is shit. But what then? My best guess is I simply cease to exist. I don't want to be nothing! I want to be and to experience life; but life is over for me. So its either misery...or nothingness. Great choice! Its like a choice of either cunnilingus or analingus on Dr. Jill Biden!

Reactions: Beachedwhale
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Alright, I'm gonna kill myself... Within 2 months I'm gonna be dead.