Jun 25, 2020
Do you believe in this?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lupgevif and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think it depends how enlightened they are.
The specific species.

Reactions: death137 and Deleted member 4993
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Pretty cool idea, it would be very awesome if true.

Reactions: death137 and Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

Yes I do lean towards that way of thinking tbh

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, death137 and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
An alien, I'm guessing, would best be defined by an 'extra-terrestrial' ie. not native to Earth, so logically, if you see God as some kind of universal consciousness, then...I'm still not sure how to best answer that. Yes? (given the assumption).
Or if you are Christian, then God was in fact an inhabitant of this planet specifically for around 33 years, so technically...no?
Is God being perceived as an actual physical creature residing somewhere other than Earth, then yes.
Or maybe as a being so advanced as to live beyond the observable universe or to exist pan-dimensionally, then either yes or no, or both.
It's a very specific question for being or concept that appears to have a very nebulous definition.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and esse_est_percipi
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Depends on the definition of god, but generally if your definition of god is limiting enough so that an alien can fit the description, then the idea of god may not be the best descriptor to what you are thinking about.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Deleted member 4993 and death137
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Do you mean is God an alien, or is God alien?

God being an alien implies that he is some kind of physical creature in this universe with superintelligence who somehow created life on earth (or maybe in a higher dimension, who somehow created this universe as a simulation on a supercomputer).

God being alien implies that he is fundamentally not of this earth (or possibly of this universe), something so strange and unhuman as to be incomprehensible and almost irrelevant, something like Lovecraft's cthulu or an entity which answers to a different set of unknown physical laws and cannot be communicated with.

There could be some overlap in both these descriptions, but the addition of 'an' brings in some important differences

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XYZ, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
More that God is controlling this simulation maybe thousands of Gods, like when you play Sims2 you control certain characters like million of other people who control their simmers that might also explain why you might go into another room to do something but forgot it because your controller i.e God deleted the task your character chose to do just like in the sims when you simmer wants to watch tv etc. when you don´t control them but you delete that task and make them do another.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Xocoyotziin and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Do you mean is God an alien, or is God alien?

God being an alien implies that he is some kind of physical creature in this universe with superintelligence who somehow created life on earth (or maybe in a higher dimension, who somehow created this universe as a simulation on a supercomputer).

God being alien implies that he is fundamentally not of this earth (or possibly of this universe), something so strange and unhuman as to be incomprehensible and almost irrelevant, something like Lovecraft's cthulu or an entity which answers to a different set of unknown physical laws and cannot be communicated with.
The first one. Thank you for the clarification.

Do you believe in the first one?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think it's possible, though I don't think I actually believe it fully, since there is a lack of evidence.

Reactions: death137
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Life is a test
Not an academic test or a moral test
More like an experiment
Conducted by many aliens
They walk around in their little invisibility, dimension shifting suits and modify reality and our thoughts on a whim, like cute but spooky maintenance gnomes
It's fun to think about but scary, who really knows.
I love ancient aliens. I doubt the progenitor of all life ever is like, a little grey dude with big eyes, but I can see a little grey dude with big eyes inventing us through a combination of direct genetic interference, controlled breeding and letting natural evolution take its course, and them having an alien progenitor, and etc, until you get to that universal truth thing. We already play microgods to whole societies of animals in this way ourselves, look at beekeeping. It's not even implausible imo, at least compared to being the direct descendants of THE MOST POWERFUL BEING EVER. Like hell no, I find that doubtful, at least in the genetic sense. We might inherit consciousness from it, or we might be it putting on an act. But it's very hard for me to believe in such a close and hard set relationship between us and a sky authority that isn't at least on some level not what it seems.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
ExitTheMatrix

ExitTheMatrix

First Time?
Sep 22, 2020
The first thing to realize is that God, the Devil, Satan, Yahweh, Jesus, Lucifer, Allah, blah,blah,blah are basically the same being/entity representing itself differently holographically...interdimensional parasites who can take any form they like. Once you work out all these entities are basically the same, it's easier to know what your dealing with. By looking at all the fucked up shit satanist, christians, islamic people ect are doing and realizing they are all doing the same fucked up shit, but using different belief structures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xocoyotziin and death137
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No and I think it is readily apparent that life's origin here on earth involved no shred of intelligence.

Reactions: death137