HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I use an iPhone. Anyone encountered a little t of glitches all weekend or is the site note really set up to be used on an iPhone?

I can't post comments in private chat. It says I'm spamming.

I can't use the search bar.

Posts won't load. I have to keep reloading the site.

What am. I doing wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Neko__guy14

Neko__guy14

King of cats
Sep 22, 2023
I use an iPhone. Anyone encountered a little t of glitches all weekend or is the site note really set up to be used on an iPhone?

I can't post comments in private chat. It says I'm spamming.

I can't use the search bar.

Posts won't load. I have to keep reloading the site.

What am. I doing wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hey there!

I'm using an iPhone too, and I totally get what you're experiencing. Glitches can be a bit of a buzzkill, right? Here's what I've found:

1. **Posting Comments in Private Chat:** That spamming message can be a real head-scratcher. It's a bit annoying, but what I usually do is give it a little breather. Try sending your messages with a slight pause between them. It's like the site needs a moment to catch its breath.

2. **Search Bar Woes:** Ugh, the search bar issue. It's a bummer when you can't find what you're looking for. What works for me is closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes that helps refresh things, and the search bar starts working again.

3. **Posts Not Loading:** Yeah, I've been stuck in the reload loop too. When this happens, I usually check my internet connection. If that's all good, I force close the app (swiping it away in the multitasking view) and reopen it. That often does the trick.

Hope these tricks help you out, buddy

Reactions: HD72
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are "glitches" even on Windows PC platforms.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Hey there!

I'm using an iPhone too, and I totally get what you're experiencing. Glitches can be a bit of a buzzkill, right? Here's what I've found:

1. **Posting Comments in Private Chat:** That spamming message can be a real head-scratcher. It's a bit annoying, but what I usually do is give it a little breather. Try sending your messages with a slight pause between them. It's like the site needs a moment to catch its breath.

2. **Search Bar Woes:** Ugh, the search bar issue. It's a bummer when you can't find what you're looking for. What works for me is closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes that helps refresh things, and the search bar starts working again.

3. **Posts Not Loading:** Yeah, I've been stuck in the reload loop too. When this happens, I usually check my internet connection. If that's all good, I force close the app (swiping it away in the multitasking view) and reopen it. That often does the trick.

Hope these tricks help you out, buddy
Thank u. I've tried all of this. I just finally give up and come back later.