playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
imo, humanity was a mistake. or, society, at the very least. this is too damn much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, myusername890, Wehmut and 9 others
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
imo, humanity was a mistake. or, society, at the very least. this is too damn much.
I don't know if there's such a thing as mistakes in reality. Suffering is the universal way of this planet. But yeah, humanity is definitely overrated. I think Human intelligence was a mistake above all else, it created a new self aware level of suffering that's perpetuated on a great scale both mental and physical. People who think man is anything but an highly intelligent animal are some of the stupidest people to ever exiist. Being misanthropic is intelligent and shows you have proper evaluation of man. Seriously, do the few few virtues of man outweigh the bad? I think not. Is it hard to see how animalistic we are and especially how some people are more animalistic than others I think not? i.e violence, tribal/ingroup bias, general ignorance, lack of sympathy, sexual desires and the need to procreate.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, february in alaska, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Exactly, humanity dont make anything good. Human is probably one if not the worst species.

Reactions: Venessolotic, myusername890 and Wehmut
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
Exactly, humanity dont make anything good. Human is probably one if not the worst species.
i say *the* worst species. i'm not even a human but i'm stuck as one and i see why so many of them want to kill themselves. i say i'll kill myself but it's more so killing this body off. regardless, i'm sick of being here, it's too easy to drive ourselves and others fucking mad, it's all too complicated and we're just filling our voids for the inevitable death.

Reactions: Venessolotic, myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
ngl, given humans and their nature, it's pretty hard not to be a misanthrope! xD

Reactions: Venessolotic, Deleted member 65988, Wehmut and 1 other person
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Society is like a bucket of crabs.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, sserafim and lwlaiet8887
L

liferuiner

Oct 6, 2023
Something I always find funny is that we encourage others to kill invasive species if we find them because of ecological concern, but we're barred from killing ourselves.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Deleted member 65988, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 1 other person
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
Something I always find funny is that we encourage others to kill invasive species if we find them because of ecological concern, but we're barred from killing ourselves.
that, and we're barred from killing eachother. aren't we still animals? we sure as hell act like them, always at eachother's throats. murder is bad though, duh.

Reactions: Venessolotic
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The funniest thing is that human beings are the most invasive species on the planet. Look at how we've destroyed nature and caused the extinction of so many animals. We're a net negative to the planet. Honestly earth would be better off without us. We've only caused death and destruction.
I think Human intelligence was a mistake above all else, it created a new self aware level of suffering that's perpetuated on a great scale both mental and physical.
Have you heard about Peter Zapffe? This is basically his philosophy. He calls humanity a biological paradox and compares us to the Irish elk, whose overdeveloped antlers ended up causing its extinction. They grew too big for their own good, to the point where they became detrimental. This is like our overdeveloped brains and intelligence which cause us to suffer because of our consciousness and awareness. Humans are the only animals that think about the meaning of life…

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehmut, pthnrdnojvsc and Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
The funniest thing is that human beings are the most invasive species on the planet. Look at how we've destroyed nature and caused the extinction of so many animals. We're a net negative to the planet. Honestly earth would be better off without us. We've only caused death and destruction.

Have you heard about Peter Zapffe? This is basically his philosophy. He calls humanity a biological paradox and compares us to the Irish elk, whose overdeveloped antlers ended up causing its extinction. They grew too big for their own good, to the point where they became detrimental. This is like our overdeveloped brains and intelligence which cause us to suffer because of our consciousness and awareness. Humans are the only animals that think about the meaning of life…
awareness is key, in my head. i've always thought that humans are borderline delusional, sugarcoating themselves and the world around them. optimism can only go so far before it feels like you're dissociating, stuck in a little fantasy world you created to distract yourself from the destruction people cause.

Reactions: sserafim
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
we overcomplicated "we" as = "humanity" . everything is going to be over soon, basic needs only,

My last used to say : "whats better? being "right" winning an argument? proving your point or simply staying togheter? enjoying each others' company ?" (can't even remember the words in my native language let alone in english, such concepts ideas words are meaningless but not forgetable

Hated to be right, even when "felt wrong". If a bunch of us "misanthropes" start hanging around... what are we going to be?

"Weird people" still? no. i'm glad that not even after absolute solitude (that is not even the few parents you have calling to check on you) i didn't come up with social networks i mean the narcissistical ones (except here, but i don't think anyone is looking to expand "network" or "find a partner" or whatever.. Last pictures i have from me? they had been taken on better times. Those years behind. none of them really exist anymore. Pointless trying to "re-start" the cycle. Was "trying to re-habilitate as a human being and stop doing odd jobs. settle in a house have a car kids grant everyone healthcare" who cares?

It's not ok when "even yourself is not around"

One thing is being a "misanthrope" when 'youre young", after you had enough of this. meaningless senseless clock ticking. rent paid until .. december / january? no thanks id as a "misanthrope" i'm unfit for society, unfit to "work" and deeply uninterested in anything , came this far 14 more days feel like too long thought it'd interesting to be born and dead at the same date. but i can go anytime now what i am waiting for?

"Glad to see i'm not the only misanthrope here" - absolutely i'm glad too. Think we are sick? not really.

Do we all wanna die? i'd risk saying "we'd rather not go through a life that feels empty, the whole time thinking of ending it all. hence once there's no "responsibilities" = no one else relies on you, except yourself. The "Self?" What is that? i have looked myself at the mirror , didn't "recognize". binge drinking like my 16s 17s 18s has done a number. yellowish-pale look. Thats not me, (it is) but what if "i don't want anymore?" - Nobody is forcing me nor emotional blackmailing so its overtime. i'm obviously too scared of life to be rejected by death, again.

** Starts and ends here:

Misanthropy can only be "fun" while you enjoy being in the company of yourself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existence in general as just being a mistake, it was a horrific and tragic mistake that only caused harm. But of course humans truly are the worst species, it disgusts me how they continue to procreate into this hellish reality just creating more suffering as a result.

Reactions: woundfvcker and Rogue Proxy
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
I see existence in general as just being a mistake, it was a horrific and tragic mistake that only caused harm. But of course humans truly are the worst species, it disgusts me how they continue to procreate into this hellish reality just creating more suffering as a result.
it's surprising, how some of them stick to the belief it'll all be okay, but they're starting to realize it won't. to me, everything they do is a distraction from going manic, batshit insane, because they know of death, they just don't wanna think about it. to me, at the very core, consciousness was a mistake. it'd be much easier to live as a mindless NPC, doing things by code rather than willingly, even rather than thinking about it.

D

Deleted member 65988

Nope you aren't, it's clear as day that humans are the worst group of animals to ever walk this planet with the behavior they exhibit and the rationale or lack thereof behind why they do such things. Humans are absolutely unbearable a lot of the time, I'm even curious as to how other animals see us for what humans have objectively done because I doubt it's much good in there.

ngl, given humans and their nature, it's pretty hard not to be a misanthrope! xD
I'm surprised being a Misanthrope isn't more of a norm.