Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
hey, it's layla
i'm really tired of fighting for recovery and i really cant handle all this stress being put onto me anymore by others.
i just need information on how to write a short, basic suicide note to leave for a friend of mine that stuck by me forever.
thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mr2005, WinterFaust, Caspers and 5 others
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
sending hugs.:heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 16907
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
for your note, tell your friend that it wasn't their fault. tell them that you appreciate what they've done for you, and there's nothing more they could've done. you were just tired of fighting. a note won't do much, but it'll hopefully bring some comfort to your friend.

i hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Deleted member 16907, voidman and 3 others
islima

islima

Jun 12, 2020
...I hope things will be okay for you.

• Love
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
For your note, just write, just write as much as you need to, don't think about what to write, just put whatever comes into your mind first. Sorry to hear that you gave up on recovery, I know it can be difficult and can feel harder than anything else. Sending love :heart:

• Love
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
hey, it's layla
i'm really tired of fighting for recovery and i really cant handle all this stress being put onto me anymore by others.
i just need information on how to write a short, basic suicide note to leave for a friend of mine that stuck by me forever.
thank you.
Just tell them how much you valued them and their friendship, thank them for being there and simply explain that you have reached your breaking point. They will understand and they won't forget you . I hope you find the peace you seek on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 16907 and Lostandlooking
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Hi @iamlayla
sorry you are in so much pain.

As your reasons for giving up you cite exhaustion(totally get that), but also pressure from those around you. This caught my eye as I've been giving this thought lately in my own situation. I think people in our lives often pressure cause they want whats best for us
(even if it has the opposite effect)

I think they would rather us alive than "successful" in any other particular way.

Just a thought. Wishing you well a:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I hope things will okay for you keep fighting.