hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Giving up in life was finally giving up on me. Giving up also meant I was being kind to myself. People always tell us we should keep going but not wanting or being able to is fine and valid too. There are things I will dearly miss. As sad this world is for me, I have to accept there is also beautiful moments inside of it. I will cherish them and take them with me. Having to come to terms with giving up doesn't come easily. It comes with a strange feeling of emptiness and at the same time a sense of peace. This life has been so hard and heavy. These last months felt eternal. How much pain have I endured. Is this what they call nostalgia? I wonder why people bring people like me to this world. Letting go has never been easy and so it's for the end of my life. I feel thorn sad happy… that is over. I just want to have patience and lots of courage for what is coming for me .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Tmbass, Élégie and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, it is our life and we all have the right to leave at a time of our own choosing. No one should be forced to stay alive. Living certainly is very painful, and it is sad how so much suffering exists. I do believe that for many, it can be hard to let go of this life as this existence is all we know, but I look forward to the day that I can finally leave this life behind. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: hellispink and Shivali