kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
it's so bizarre that the accepted response to this is "of course it's possible to revive them" hello???? you just described how the person is in so much pain they gave up completely and you think the right thing to do is revive them?!!?!

• Love
Reactions: weightoffmychest, ijustwishtodie and Kalista
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This sounds extremely horrible to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Buh-bye!
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I think this is kind of wishful thinking on part of people who wants to ctb, the thought of dying by merely wanting it so much sounds like a great passive way to die. But in reality, if you wanna go through with it, you gonna have to get your hands dirty.

Reactions: Nefera, weightoffmychest, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
it's so bizarre that the accepted response to this is "of course it's possible to revive them" hello???? you just described how the person is in so much pain they gave up completely and you think the right thing to do is revive them?!!?!
that's true. unfortunately everything mainstream would have something like this, the problem isn't being pro-life but not understanding what the other person is going through. sad
though, what would you say the right thing is in a situation like this if not revive them

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
that's true. unfortunately everything mainstream would have something like this, the problem isn't being pro-life but not understanding what the other person is going through. sad
though, what would you say the right thing is in a situation like this if not revive them
I agree. the problem is not taking the time to understand thoroughly what kind of pain someone is going through. because maybe then I would agree with keeping someone alive, rather than just automatically keeping everyone alive "because it's the right thing to do" and then leaving them right back in the position they were in

Reactions: weightoffmychest and Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i have had all these symptoms and i find them to be liberating, it's just that i never had all of them together and i don't have any of those in the current state i am in. sad
I agree. the problem is not taking the time to understand thoroughly what kind of pain someone is going through. because maybe then I would agree with keeping someone alive, rather than just automatically keeping everyone alive "because it's the right thing to do" and then leaving them right back in the position they were in
agree

Last edited: